My Time is Nearly Up

BRobson

<font color=green>Beavers is a dangerous place to
Well my holiday is nearly done :confused3

21 wonderful days and I now have only 5 left :confused:

We have had a fantastic time although the kids have struggled a bit with the heat - but they have walked miles and miles :)

DH and my Dad did the Segway tour that I gave them as a pressie and it even made my dad smile ( he is a grumpy sod sometimes)

I have done soooo much shopping - we got great exchange rates

But yet my holiday is not complete - not seen one other Diser !!!!!

Wow! Quite a long trip. You still have 5 days left and that is a lot of time. Get out there and enjoy each day!

Wow! Quite a long trip. You still have 5 days left and that is a lot of time. Get out there and enjoy each day!

I know I am a very lucky girl - although a whole lot poorer ;)

We have really bad rain here tonight so haven't done much this evening - so I am Dising :lovestruc

I suppose coming all the way from Scotland it is important to make the most of your trip and stay as long as possible. Wow! 21 days.. I can only dream!

have a great last 5 days and just don't think about how much time you have left... enjoy the moment!!!

Hi Brobson,

We are going for three weeks soon and i am just interested to know how you have spent those 21 days has been all on site etc?

thanks have wonderful last few days

Raz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter