My TA will be SO glad when Nov gets here- An attempt at a Nov '12 PTR

I'm glad you're back to your report.:goodvibes Life does have a way of getting in the way of things. We've had a particularly busy summer and it won't really abate until the middle of October. But, it does make the time speed by, getting us closer to Disney, right?:thumbsup2

I love that my DH loves Disney trips as much as I do...well, almost! We go every year and very occasionally twice a year. He loves that I make all the plans and I love that I have full reign to do what ever. After being married 27 years, I know what he likes, so we always have such fun!:yay:

Having a teen is a challenge, but so rewarding! I'm glad you are working your way through the maze of raising a teen. It's a learning experience for both of you! ::yes::

disneychic2 said:
I'm glad you're back to your report.:goodvibes Life does have a way of getting in the way of things. We've had a particularly busy summer and it won't really abate until the middle of October. But, it does make the time speed by, getting us closer to Disney, right?:thumbsup2

I love that my DH loves Disney trips as much as I do...well, almost! We go every year and very occasionally twice a year. He loves that I make all the plans and I love that I have full reign to do what ever. After being married 27 years, I know what he likes, so we always have such fun!:yay:

Having a teen is a challenge, but so rewarding! I'm glad you are working your way through the maze of raising a teen. It's a learning experience for both of you! ::yes::

Our summer and even early "fall" has been nonstop! But i'm definitely glad the wait is flying by so fast!

I forgot to mention how adorable your kiddos are!!::yes:: Good that the little one is beginning to recognize and love Minnie! She'll be in heaven.:cloud9: Love the dinner and movie night ideas.:thumbsup2

disneychic2 said:
I forgot to mention how adorable your kiddos are!!::yes:: Good that the little one is beginning to recognize and love Minnie! She'll be in heaven.:cloud9: Love the dinner and movie night ideas.:thumbsup2

Thank you! I fudged on last night's dinner & movie. I couldn't find the movie, due to Olivia's outstanding reorganizing skills (haha!) so we had food themed for 1 movie, but we watched another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!