My Sunday Weight -In (John i'm coming for your banner.LOL)

PartyofSix

TripMomma + 4
Just checking in this morning with great news to share with my wish family. I'm down -2.5 bls for this week. I was 221 now 218.5 and 16 lbs total for the month! I'm thrilled and I have been working hard for this banner Kelsie. I'm only 7.5 lbs from my first 10% goal! Finally things are working for me for a change my new eating plan is paying off after all those years of fad dieting i'm finally getting somewhere. Hey only 4 more lbs to my 20bls banner maybe in two weeks i'll get to share a 20 lb'der with John!:smooth:

:bounce: Congratulations, Tammy! That is wonderful news, keep up the good work! :bounce:

:bounce::wave::bounce:

Hey that is awesome news!!
Congrats you should be so proud!!!
I know you can make it :) :)

Woo-hoo! Congratulations. I hope you get that banner soon. That is awesome news!!!! We'll have to have a cyber celebration party when you reach that first 10% goal. :)

That is awesome news, Tammy! Congratulations!
banana.gif

Congratulations Tammy!!!!! Wooooooo Hooooooo WTG!!! You will be at your 10% goal in no time!!!!

Tammy..................

That is FANTASTIC NEWS! .

I am looking forward to sharing the banner with you, and the great thing is, we will be small enough that it will still cover us!!

:p

Keep up the great momentum!

:smooth:

You guys are awesome~ Thank you so much for all the great advise and encouragement you give to me and everyone else that comes to wish. I'm really feeling great about the way my lifestyle is changing not to mention starting to see the lbs melt away. I know there will be ups and downs but that's okay with me I'm worth effort and I'm enjoying treating myself better. Since I had the Triplets who are now 2.5 it's time to find me again. IT's bad when your kids out run you.LOL Now I can chase them little boogers down again!

Sending you a well deserved congratulations Partyof6!! 16 pounds in one month is fantastic.:D

That is <b>fantastic</b> news, POS!!! Good for you! I'm so proud for you. Way to go.

Katholyn

Thanks guys so much it's wonderful to come here and have a group like this to cheer for you in good times and support you through the slow times.

OK

My official weigh-in for this week shows that I have now lost 23 pounds in the 4 weeks that I have been doing the Atkins Plan.

Still keeping myself in Induction, and have so far not cheated even ONCE!! (which is amazing for me)

:)

This place has been such a source of inspiration for me, and every single day I look forward to coming home and seeing what has been posted for the day.

Every person here has much to be proud of, because everybody here is trying so hard!!

Keep up all the good work everyone!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

John your doing a fantatic job! You should be so proud of yourselve. I'm not doing Atkins i'm just watching what i eat more and trying low-fat low carb on my own as a new way of life. I'm so thrilled that you found something that really works for you! Your an inspiration to all of us here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter