my son is looking for teen (16/17) going on cruise 12-7-03

bnelvr

Earning My Ears
Hello,
My son and his friend are going with us on a cruise Dec. 7 2003. They wanted to know if there are any teen girls going.
:wave:

I am sorry to say that i amnot going but tell then that they will meet a lot of great people when they get on the boat. So dont worry if no one from this board is going... they will have a lot of fun and a lot of friends by the end of the cruise.

sorry i am not goig but tell him to get in touch with me after he comes back but if he doesnt i will understand he will meet alot of cute girls on the ship!?!?!? ;)

Dernnit!! I'm going on the Wonder Cruise October12 for the four day cruise. I'm 16 years old (girl lol ;))and I sooooo woulda loved to hang out with him. I'm looking for some people (guys hehe) my age to hang out with on my cruise. But he'll meet soooo many people on the cruise! This will be my third one and I met so many people on my other two! But if you're son wants, I can talk to him on AOL or AIM. My screen name is lildesertrose06 ;) Hope you guys have fun on the cruise!!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter