My sister is getting married!! Help needed!

pyrxtc

<font color=deeppink>Married 10-5-02<br><font colo
My little sister is getting married. She is completely Cinderella obsessed and always has been. I need to find a Cinderella/Prince Charming cake topper. Any other idea's you have would be awesome. Pictures of things would be a huge bonus!! She is my first sibling to be married besides me. Woohoo!!
:cool1: :cool1:

I have the perfect one!! My friend got one from her future husband for Christmas last year and I want the same one. It's a Lenox Cinderella and Prince Charming cake topper. I was going to put in the link to the picture, but I just searched the Lenox site and it's not there anymore. I don't think they discontinued it because I just saw it in a Hallmark store about a week ago. It's really pretty. Maybe do a general internet search for Lenox Cinderella cake topper?

check out mousseshoppe.com under weddings they have a cinderella cake topper as does laughingplacestore.com

Congratulations on your sister's wedding!

I am a graphic artist and do invitations and wedding packages. I have done a lot of girls that are on this board too! I am working on a Cinderella-Theme wedding right now and probably have a lot of stuff your sister might be interested in. Take a look at my website, go to the custom page and you can see the invites I did for this wedding. If she would like to see some of the other stuff I am working on for this wedding she can email me. I would love to help in any way! Just let me know. Keep looking here, the boards are FABULOUS...actually the girls are all fabulous, I find so much good info here for my clients.

It is so much fun I want to do it all over again!

your link isn't working...

Also, I was in WDW when you had your wedding there last year. How fun to think that I may have seen you. We did see a few brides and a BUNCH of people with the wedding Mickey ears on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter