my signature?

stevie-wonder-boy!

i am currently at 33,000ft and still falling!
anyone like it?
i made it my self om the web!
would anyoen like one?
i would be happy to make you one :wizard: :thumbsup2

It's fab Stevie.

Could you make me one ~ I've been looking for a new one to go with my piccies. Could I have something girly in pink.

Thanx :thumbsup2

heres a florence one!

49e7de5d.gif

ill dot he joh one now!
just call me the glittter sig man!;)

heres the joh one!
66dc92d1.gif

hope you like em!
to get em in ya sig,just copy and paste em!
if ya need help,i would be happy too!

anyone else want one?

Wow Please could you do one for me :goodvibes

Chucklechops In red Possibly or whatever colour you think
Thanks
Tracey :yay: :wave: :yay: :wave:

click your right button on your mouse......then go down to proberties....then highlight the it that says URL.....then press ctrl and c......then go into your usercp
edit sig...then press ctrl and v....then infront of the long sentence of numbers type the following...

it shoudl work then,if not someone else may be able to explain it better;)

I would love one but my signature is up to the legal limit already :guilty:

:sunny:

Jodie

stevie-wonder-boy! said:
gosh you have got a very full signature!lol;)

I would like to get the trip listings to go alongside the photo but I cant make it work :confused3

Jodie

OK, so I was being mega thick but still couldn't get it to work - thanks anyway Stevie - managed to make my own in the end :)

ely3857 said:
I would like to get the trip listings to go alongside the photo but I cant make it work :confused3

Jodie

I don't think you can Jodie, however, if you put your trips on one line you may save some room then perhaps? (like mine).... You will have to separate each holiday by a comma.

Would you be able to do one for me pretty please!!!

Goofy Gaz, light blue, in Disney font if poss.

Cheers

Gaz

hmm, just had a play with this myself...don't like the white background really but thanks for the thread Stevie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter