My reservation was cancelled! :(

I always just pay in full when I book that way I don't have this issue. Just Sayin!

If you are booking an AP rate, that's why the 45 days. If you are booking at rack it is a one night deposit & balance due at time of check in.[/QUOTE]

I didn't book at an AP rate. I always book room-only because we have a special discount code that does not apply to packages or tickets or anything.

However, that does help answer my question a bit better. I see a lot of people on the boards that say they book a room-only PIN code and don't have to pay until arrival. So, I guess I will ask at when I check-in to see why my code is 45 days out but a PIN isn't...ahhhh, the dilema that I am in.

(That last comment was sarcasm- I am lucky that I get to go to Disney with a discount so I am very thankful indeed and I should never make jokes like that.)

Are you booking Interline rates? I thought I remembered that those have a 45 day payment even though it isn't a package.

Are you booking Interline rates? I thought I remembered that those have a 45 day payment even though it isn't a package.

That's what I'm thinking... wonder if its the difference between CRO & TWDTCo ??? :confused3

Yes, it is an interline rate. I figured that to be the case...I actually called and they said they weren't sure but I assume it is...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter