My rare/quest stuff for trade: taking offers today!

MiakodaWDW

so happy to finally be a CM!
What I have for trade:

1 red penny press
Gold # generator
Pirate couch (possibly spoken for...deal not complete)
1 set matching Stitch Teleporters
2 chernabog carpets
Prince Phillip Briarstones (honesty, I had this here but I decided I would like to make a wall of them around my Tea Party room. However, if you really want one and make me a good deal, I'll consider it!)
Blue princess getup (full but no crown)
Lotsa Sorcerer Ears
A few Peter Pan hats
1 or 2 Musketeer Hats
Half a yellow princess dress (bodice and shoes only, no skirt) (shoes possibly spoken for, deal not complete)
Space Suit full w/helmet (possibly spoken for...deal not complete)
Cowboy Hat (possibly spoken for...deal not complete)
Diver Helmet
Some Indian costume stuff, don't remember what exactly (not headdress)

Pins:
Fireworks level 1, 2, and 3 pins (not magic)...i have 5 level 2's and one each of level 1 and 3
1 Fireworks Magic
Gravedigger Pin
VMK Adventureland quest pins (several)
Master Gracey pin
Hitchhiking Ezra (several)
Madame Leota (possibly spoken for...deal not complete)
Peoplemover retro
HK Disneyland (not rare but expensive!)
2 Bride in Attic HM pin
Shrunken Ned or Esmeralda (only trading for inferno or Seagull hat!)......................a joke, haha
Lots of other pins just ask if the one you see is not listed

Things I want:

HM room code
Cannon pirate room code
Seagull Hat
Green Flips (yeah, keep dreamin', Mia!)
Any color rocket couch except Magenta...well maybe Magenta depending on what you want
Crow's Nest Bar stool (I have the pole, not stool.....but I would not mind another pole!)
Candy Cauldron (gave mine away :()
Fire Window (I have it but working on a project and need several)

Or Best Offer! Go ahead, make an offer! Don't be scared, the worst I can do is say "no way, Jose!"

:sunny: ~Mia~ :sunny:

I might be interested in yellow princess shoes... I bought top but forgot the shoes, so what do you want for them?
Unfortunately I don't have anything on the list you have of things you want, but I can send my mules out to buy some furniture if that will do :).

Um....whatever you want to give me. Furniture is cool, just no Kelloggs pirate game furniture! LOL.

~Mia~

P.S. I updated my list...got a lot of new things in a great trade for inferno!

I am really interested in your pirate couch. I have been trying to trade for all the pirate quest stuff forever with no luck.

Here's a list of my stuff for trade, unfortunately I don't have anything in your wanted list...

I've got...
1 Adventureland Retro Pin
4 Fantasyland Castle Retro Pins
full set of HM pins-Ezra, Leota, Bride in Attic, Gracey, Gravedigger
Motorboat Pin
1 Wanted Poster
Princess Hat

Let me know if anything interests you...Thanks! jewelgrrl :earsboy:

hey friend! I could use the fireworks magic! what do you want? I have some furniture! lol

See ya

OK:

jewelgrrl: I will trade the couch for both the wanted poster and the princess hat (do you mean crown or ears hat? Either one is fine). Is that okay? The couch is hard to get :)

FlyingPegasus: ok, we can figure out what I want for the fireworks. If you still have an extra wanted poster, that would be cool since I've traded all but one of mine away :)

AC7179: do you mean the "buried in treasure" magic? If so, no thanks. Anything else?

Let me know, ya'll!

~Mia~

Hey. I know it's not on your list, but do you have a Lion pin for trade? I have some quest stuff, and a couple of beta items. Nothing spectacular - a sea green cactus chair, a green cactus chair, explorer's suitcase sofa, Aladdin purple magic carpet, red saddle seat sofa, and a pink Hunstman's Hamper.

can i have pirate couch, space suit w/helmet, gold and black ears, 2 fire works magic, and madame leotra pin plz i am offering 2 HM codes and 3 Cannon pirate room codes, and 1 vip code for them is it good?

I have an extra wanted poster Mia!There pretty good quest so, I don't know what to ask for. I haven't read your list fully so when I see something, I'll make a list of what you could trade for it.

Ok:

tolkien7
: I have never seen a sea green cactus chair. Show it to me, and if I like it, I will trade for the lion pin. You can take a screen shot and post, or we can meet up.

RockStarBaby: jewelgrrl has already asked for the pirate couch, so whoever PM's me first will get it. As for the other stuff you want, you have got a deal, but I have to make sure the codes work first. I will be giving one of the cannon rooms to my fiance and one to my cousin, so they will have to try them too before I can give you the stuff. But, you can ask anyone on here, I am very honest and will not cheat you. I'm fairly well known on DIS and VMK and just about anyone that knows me can vouch that I will not take your codes and run :) If jewelgrrl gets to me first on the couch, you can keep one of the HM codes, is that okay? Or trade it for something else. And if we do the trade, that will be my LAST set of extra gold ears....note to everyone else. I am very interested in the room codes so if they work, we've got a deal. I'm sorry that I have to test them and have my fiance and cousin test them first, but that is the only way I trade for codes with someone I don't know very well. It should not take long, I can test my fiance's code for him right away since I know his login, and I can call my cousin after she gets off work (about 9:30pm EST) and tell her to try hers.

kaitykatz7: I do have a wanted poster already, but I wouldn't mind having two. If you want to save it for someone who does not have any already, that's fine. I did PM you saying I had gold Mickey ears to trade, but I forgot I already promised one set to someone else, and I would rather take RockStarBaby's offer which includes Gold Ears (would be my last extra set) since I want those room codes more than another wanted poster. But see what else you can think of that you want for it! I'll be picky since I have one, just to warn you. Again, if you know anyone that needs a wanted poster and cannot get one easily, please trade with them instead. I'm getting passes to WDW and can get Wanted Poster cards there.

Hi Mia! :wave2:

I offer a briarstone to for the cowboy hat.I can add a Red Saddle seat if needed.

Thanks,
Captain

[/QUOTE]kaitykatz7: I do have a wanted poster already, but I wouldn't mind having two. If you want to save it for someone who does not have any already, that's fine. I did PM you saying I had gold Mickey ears to trade, but I forgot I already promised one set to someone else, and I would rather take RockStarBaby's offer which includes Gold Ears (would be my last extra set) since I want those room codes more than another wanted poster. But see what else you can think of that you want for it! I'll be picky since I have one, just to warn you. Again, if you know anyone that needs a wanted poster and cannot get one easily, please trade with them instead. I'm getting passes to WDW and can get Wanted Poster cards there.[/QUOTE]I can't even think of anyone who wants a wanted poster, I'll make a quick post and see if anyone wnats it, if they don't it's all yours. Don't worry, I have the pairs of ears but, one would be for my sis, she has gold but needs black.

Captain Brain: I have about 10 briarstones....but hmm...I am trying to make a ring of them around my tea cup room, so why not? Ok that and red saddle for the hat. Deal!

Kaitykatz7: Ok, do that....but both the black and gold ears are already spoken for. I'm sorry. Green backwards cap still okay?

Ok kids, I updated my list, of both what I'm trading and what I want! Also marked things I still have but have been requested....I will take them away once trade is made or keep them if trade falls through.

~Mia~

YAY!!!

I traded my Cowboy stuff thinking I wouldn't miss it much,guess what I do!

I have boots and in a while a hat!

And guys, I'm on VMK right now in my "away from computer room". I'm checking every so often to see if any of you come in. If you are on and want to make a trade, come in but if I'm not responding please be patient (or PM me on here and let me know you are there!) since I am focusing on DIS at the moment.

kaitykatz7: your PM box is full! Go ahead and trade the wanted poster to the other person, I would rather see someone who does not already have one get it! Your box is always full....either you are very popular or you do not delete your "sent" messages... ;)

~Mia~

Hey. Here is a screen shot - I hope you can make out the chair. It is the same as the regular cactus chair; it is just a darker color. I bought it back in beta and didn't realize it was rare until I read the VMK Players Guide sticky and saw there was an X in front of it! I saw the post that you are in VMK, but I didn't want to bug you (I know you are having computer issues) unless you liked the chair. PM me back if you do, and I will meet you in VMK.

-Image removed-

EDIT: I just saw how terrible this is! I am going to enlarge it and post again!

im sorry but i traded my codes but i have other things it says right be low this ok? look at it and tell me what you want ok
bye!

~RockStarBaby~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter