My PC, GF, VWL, BCV, VWL, and SSR vacation…

Janet2K,

You're party was magical and beautiful. So are you. Thanks for sharing yourself and your story with us.

Belle5

janet, still hankering for the VWL, BCV, VWL and SSR parts of this vacation!!

your attention to detail still has me captivated! can never get enough! do you offer a detox program? ;)

While surfing the Internet tonight, I visited the OurLaughingPlace.com website. They have some of my favorite resort photographs. I should have known that they’d have a 360-degree view of the Grand Floridian’s Summerhouse and beach areas. I’ll post the links to their virtual reality photos here (note: you need Apple’s free QuickTime viewer installed on your computer in order to view the photos):

GF Summerhouse View
GF Nighttime Beach View

Just wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to read this great thread.

Keep it coming, Janet!!!

Fabulous, Janet! Both your event and your descriptions of it!!! Thank you for sharing this magical time with us!!!

:wave:

Janet2k and her family are now part of my family and I can truly say although we live on opposite coasts, she is my "BEST" Friend and a true soul mate that I've been given the honor to have known. She is brilliant, funny, a great listener, ( a very rare quality nowadays!) a most generous human being God placed on this good Earth.

I am recovering from 2 major back surgeries and I call her to cheer her up since she received some depressing news about work and she turns it around and ends up cheering me up! I do hope I made her laugh a little too!

Be seeing you soon you Lovely Bride-to-be-again!

I just started walking!

Your true friend,

Renee, aka nutz4dzny

BRAVO:cheer2: BRAVO:cheer2:
I must say that I have read the Haunted Mansion Dinner trip report as well as this trip report and I have to say that these are HANDS DOWN:worship: the BEST trip reports I have ever read!!!
Such detail and impressive writting skills.

I have two words for your dictionary to decribe you Janet2k.

pa·tient -adj.
Capable of calmly awaiting an outcome or result; not hasty or impulsive.

true -adj
Real; genuine. See Synonyms at authentic.
Reliable; accurate: a true prophecy.
Sincerely felt or expressed; unfeigned: true grief.
Faithful, as to a friend, vow, or cause; loyal. See Synonyms at faithful.

If you are ever in the World when I am there I would be honored to meet with you and your family

:flower:

I am now going to proceed to call the Grand Floridian to come up with some type of party for my trip to Disney in April 18-24.
If you are going to be there at that time please let me know because you are invited:wave:

I hope everything is going well with the VR..Cant wait to read all about it!!!!

Wow! I just stumbled onto this report! It's great! I can't believe people come up with great and wonderful events like your dinner party, Janet... and not once, but many times... the Haunted Mansion Dinner Party and the vow renewals!

Last year I put together a short video slideshow with a few of the fireworks photos from my Summerhouse Dinner Party Event. I did this as a thank you for my friends. Within the next week, I hope to share this slideshow in my FTW Vow Renewal Planning Session trip report. However, it just dawned on me (my brain is obviously a little slow) that I should share it here, too, since this vacation was where it all began. Hopefully, my little video slideshow will give you folks a small glimpse of what my guests experienced at the Grand Floridian’s marina that night.

Click here to go to the video slideshow. It is located on Google Video.

(Note: I don't think you need to install Google's video player in order to view it. Things have changed with Google Video over the past few months.)

Janet2K, Thank You! I have been reading your posts for a long time and I truly enjoy all of your insights, descriptions and thoughts. You are a dynamic person who combines a love of disney with good friends and family. I think that was what Walt imagined all those years ago. I look forward to reading more! Hope you and family are doing well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter