My Passporter from Amazon shipping today!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by ThePhantomsGirl, May 3, 2006.

1. ThePhantomsGirl

ThePhantomsGirl I was born to cruise!

I waited to get the Passporter from Amazon as there was a huge price break for me - and my cruise isn't until January, 2007.

I just got the email confirmation that it is being shipped today! So for anyone one else who waited - yours should be shipping soon. :cheer2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mkygrl

mkygrl DIS Veteran

Thanks for posting I am ANXIOUSLY waiting mine too!!! I hope it arrives soon!

4. tjeagle

tjeagle DIS Veteran

:bounce: I ordered the Deluxe from Amazon ($25!!) It is due in my little hands tomorrow!!

5. Robert and Kelley

Robert and Kelley <font color=indigo>Disney Fans<br><font color=red>

We got ours last week..you won't be dissapointed.

pirate:

6. Suzi Q

Suzi Q Mouseketeer

We got ours a couple of weeks ago. It is great! I've read it from cover to cover and highlighted things that I want to remember.

7. vpalmer

vpalmer DIS Veteran

Thanks for posting this. After reading your post I hopped on Amazon and ordered the deluxe edition for out fall cruise. :cheer2:

8. MrsJobba1

MrsJobba1 <font color=blue>I swoon @ the very mention of his

Ive just got in and found a card in my porch saying a parcel was left nextdoor. It must be my new passporter and she is out.!

So impatiently waiting and watching for her return
    :rolleyes1

9. Tracey1974

Tracey1974 Maybe a 2009 babymoon before our family of 3 turns

I got mine yesterday! I won the 2nd volume from the allears site last summer in a giveaway and just have been ADDICTED to it! Now that I have my new one, I will pass the old one around to the rest of the family members that will be joining us on our cruise in December- such great information in it!

10. MJGirl

MJGirl DIS Veteran

As I mentioned in a previous thread .. the Passporter is now available at amazon.ca. I still haven't seen the latest one at Chapters, but they do have version 3 available!

11. morningglory316

morningglory316 Earning My Ears

I was wondering if the passporter is the same as the unofficals guides that they sell. I have that. What does the passporter do for you? Thank you in advance. Meanwhile I will read to see if I could find out elsewhere.My cruise is not until March 2007 and cant wait.

12. Cindi0511

Cindi0511 <font color=green>I have a hard time biting my ton

I'm so sad!!!!!!!!! We ordered ours back in March with great discounts, and had a million different shipping dates given to us verbally and online. When I last spoke with them about two weeks ago, the girl said they had no idea when they would even get them and reiterated the June 27 date. I cancelled the order because we need to book our excursions before then. We switched to Passporter directly and got it last week. We definitely could have handled waiting until now!!!!!!!!!! :guilty: But I am glad the rest of you are getting yours sooner rather than later!