My parents just listened to the Rent CD yesterday..

StitchfansJr

<font color=red><marquee>Hold your head high heavy
..and they said that they said that the songs are annoying. They only like "Seasons Of Love," but there were a few songs that I wouldn't let them listen to. They said the Rent song was annoying. And the first voice in I'll Cover You was weird, but IMO, I love the voice. I have to sing to it when I hear the voice. So, what do your parents think of the music that you listen to?

First of all- I hated RENT, so yeah..

My dad likes the modern day music. He also likes country, both of which I like.

MY mom likes 80's music, things she grew up listening to, which I also like.

My mom and I like Country, but my dad doesn't. My dad likes Classical Rock.

My mom basically listens to everything I do. All the newer stuff and some country. Mostly pop. She thought I was a little wierd when I bought Tourniquet by Evanescence one day, because, it's a kinda wierd song to her, but I love it. She usually never says anything about it, and she buys them on itunes so she listens to them all before I get them. The only ones she doesn't care for are my Harry Potter soundtracks and POTC. She never listens to things like that, but I came home one day and said she listened to the hp and it wasn't bad. So...we usually listen to the same thing I guess...

At my chorus concert, the 8th graders sang "Seasons of Love". It was amazing. And my parents loved it.

Wilson's voice, weird?! Oh my god.... :eek:

My dad has no idea what Rent is, so he's never listened to it. And my mom likes a few of the songs.

My mom likes my music, and I like hers. No big deal. :)

Obviously if I do go see RENT it probably just be me watching it.

Hmm, I listen to alot of music around my parents. Half the time, they don't even know what their saying.

My mom likes just about everything I do (except too much Tool)...but like we'll listen to White Zombie or Metallica...or whatev

At my chorus concert, the 8th graders sang "Seasons of Love". It was amazing. And my parents loved it.

i sang that last year for chorus. it was pretty cool. haha, maybe you watched my concert.
my mom likes "soft rock" or whatever.
and my dad likes classical. just instruments. i hate it.

The scale:

|My music------------------------------------------My Mom and Dad's Music|

Nothing in common. I'd love to put in a Linkin Park CD and just rock out all day, but she likes to have soft rock playing and dad likes country. I listen to it all, but I like my loud stuff.

my mom likes jazz. but we both like classical and soft alternative. im more into foreign music or just soundtrack music. but we dont mind each others music too much.

First of all- I hated RENT, so yeah..

My dad likes the modern day music. He also likes country, both of which I like.

MY mom likes 80's music, things she grew up listening to, which I also like.

Your mom grew up in the 80s?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter