My new life begins....

dyingtodisney

<font color="#2f639d">Can't wait to swim in the si
Today when I came home from running errands a beautiful cardboard FEDEX box was displayed in my living room by my DH. I have to admit I "skimmed" the paperwork, dragged my husband to the bank for a notarization and had the fed ex envelope returned in 2 hours. Just a little anxious, huh?
Seriously though thanks to everyone who answered all my posts and questions, your information is such an asset to have!!! I have my temporary member cards now so I guess it's official we are proud owners of 200 points atSSR. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounce
Now I just have to wait for my first trip home in June and I'll be at peace!:p
Thanks again to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, how did that saying about the silly pool pop up under my name? I'm still learning all the tricks of the threads:p :p

Congratulations and Welcome Home :)

2 hour turnaround? Wow, now that is impressive. And here I was so proud that we sent the FedEx back within 24 hours -- we did not even come close!

Enjoy!

Hi,

Congrats & Welcome Home!!! 2 hours....WOW that's a record. I think it took my mom a few days. :)

Allison an associate
Offically DVC 7/23/03

[size=large]congratulations and welcome home![/size]:bounce:

we got our fedex yesterday! we plan to send back today and i thought that was rushing it!:p

A great, big

WELCOME HOME :Pinkbounc

AND a tag, too!
If I were you, I'd check my lottery numbers next;)

Congratulations, neighbour!

Congrats and welcome home
You sure didnt want hubby to change his mind did you?

I'm so HONORED that you are impressed with my turn around time.....I'm glad I've done you proud:D
P.S. I learned from the BEST

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter