My National rate really dropped!

westcliffemom

Sometimes, I'm Pooh-brained!
14 days out and my National rate from Tampa dropped $47 today! Yippee!!! I check every day, this is the second major drop. When I started out it was $371 for 11 days, now it's $246 for 11 days! Keep checking!

is that price with or without tax and for what size car. We were thinking of renting for 11 days as well, but the best i got at dollar for a neon economy was about 225, but with taxes its 291. We decided to only rent a couple days while we are there and just use tiffany towncar to and from the airport unless i get a good rate quickly!!

That's for a full size on Emerald Aisle with the old Disney Club contract number and the new Disney Club coupon. It's the complete price with the taxes and stuff included.

My rate dropped today too!!! It dropped by $7 for an 8 day rental at the end of Oct :) Every bit counts!!!

My base rate went down, however, the site is not giving me a discount for DC or the DC Coupon. Wierd!

summer is over and all the pools are in the ground and pluto is back......

welcome back pluto.....when are you going to the "world"

nice to see your handle appear gain....

we go on tuesday for 7 days......using national but rates were a bit higher this year.....172$ for the week full size....

still working on nov/dec rate....but it may fall right in the "thanksgiving" time span

look forward to seeing more of your posts...

smilawgs...=)

That's nice Gail ~ I missed you too. I have been working, working, working. Somethings got to pay for my Disney habits! Glad to see some familiar names still on the board!

Hi Lawgs, you hit it on the head. I'm in the swimming pool business and spring & summer are my time to shine. As he said, summer is over, getting ready to close down these pools.

I've been lingering around, keeping up with my cruise list best I could. But now it's time to catch up. Unfortunately, I am not going as soon as either of you...but I will make up for it. Right now we have 10/11-14 at WL (always wanted to see MNSSHP), 11/24-12/08 my 2 week BWV stint (T'day and B'day), 12/29-1/04 BCV (always wanted to be there for New Years!)

I was supposed to be on the $99 10/10 Wonder, but my oldest hits 4th grade this year and since I'm already pulling him out in November too long, I figured I'd give it a break. (Until I feel out the teacher anyway;) )

Anyway, glad to be back and I'll be around.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter