My Mother's Day surprise scavenger hunt!! The gift revealed! Pg 5

I was reading the first day you went live.
And now you have us hanging with a doozy of a cliff hanger--

What do you and your dh do in Florida?

How awesome! That's got to be the best present ever! And I don't even know the end. Please hurry with an update, I am on the edge of my seat! :dance3:

aww I just happened upon this and thought for sure I would get to read the whole story at once... now I am waiting in suspense!!

Oh man, I thought this would be an entire story! I'm hooked and would love to hear more!!

ACK! No story to read with my coffee??????:rolleyes1

Great job Noni, keep it up.:thumbsup2 and hurry please, my coffee is getting cold.

popcorn:: popcorn:: what's everybody waitin' for?

Oh, yeah; this is my story and you're looking for another chapter......:rotfl2:

Good morning; ah well afternoon now, intrepid adventurers! How is everyone doing this week? I have a rare late shift today to accommodate a DR's appt so I spent it writing. I know I abandoned y'all last night. On my way home from work yesterday, I told DH I wanted to go to the DIS meet at Hurricane Hannah's next to StormAlong Bay. He wasn't up for it and told me just to head to WDW, grab a bite of dinner and do some sightseeing or shopping before going to the meet. I was completely unprepared :-)eek: shocking for me, isn't it?) to go to the parks and I was wearing my scrubs without a change of clothes. He said to go ahead and get a new set of clothes while I was shopping. I asked if he was sure and he said he knew I had been eyeing a skort for a while and to just get it since I needed something for the evening. I got to meet about a dozen other DISsers and we spent several hours just hanging out near the pool, talking about our Disney experiences. It was a wonderfully relaxing evening and I didn't get home until midnight.

Mari~ I work for a healthcare company that contracts to correctional facilities. I go to jail everyday but they let me out when I’m done with my shift. :) DH is a SAHD thanks to a medical retirement from the military.

Someone asked about the cake thread. It's here Our cake is in post 10 but here's a preview:
100_2999-1.jpg

Don't fret though, I didn't forget y'all. I told the group I had left the story hanging and had anxious readers who wanted more of my tale. I am still awed by the experience and amazed at the response I've gotten. I was chatting with my DSis (Tiggirl) the other night and couldn't believe I had more than 300 page views. Imagine my surprise when I logged on before going to bed to see more than 1400 views and a full page of fans!! Almost everyone had said I am so lucky to have an incredible family. My family knows that I work really hard for them and do everything I can to give them the best life possible. When they have the opportunity to show their love and gratitude, they make sure they do it big. Some days, I do feel like I'm taken for granted so this just makes my heart feel like it's going to explode.

Now about the cliffhanger I left the other night.....

When DH opened his wallet, he only had $7 in cash. :( :rotfl2: I couldn't get a balloon after all. We didn't have enough time to find an ATM and get back before we had to leave for dinner so I was out of luck until next time. I did however get a fun picture. DH isn't much of a photographer so it's a bit fuzzy but I love it! It's now my FB profile picture.

299.jpg

We needed to leave for out CG ADR and started walking down Main Street. I wanted to see if any of my friends had seen my FB posts so I pulled out my phone to discover one of our very best friends had posted. He wanted to know what was going on. I knew he and his wife were going to be home and all of our other friends were going to be at their house so I called them to let them know what had happened up to that point. I was on the phone and just absolutely giddy as I was telling them what DH had done for me. Our friends are Disney fans too so they were really happy and excited for me. I told them I wished they could all of them could've been here to share this with me, I promised I'd fill them in once I knew what else was in the envelopes and we hung up. DH and I finished out walk to the CR, made our way upstairs and while DH was getting us checked in, I went to the restroom to make sure I was presentable. I also called my DSis so I could share my story with her. I wanted everyone to know! This has to be the biggest most exciting thing that has happened to me and I couldn't help but bring everyone I love into it.

This sounds like so much fun. I thought I was lucky with my DH taking my DD to swimming Mothers Day morning and getting a Dunkin' Donuts breakfast sandwich in bed when they came back.:goodvibes Your mother's day sounds so much better.:cool1: Can't wait to hear more. I can't imagine what was in the envelopes.

The suspense I can't take it. :) All our friends roll :rolleyes: there eyes at us when I tell them we are going back to WDW.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!