My Magical Place

tink1663

Mouseketeer
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! To this board and all who participate. I have learned soo much info about cruising in 2 months than I thought possible. Although I am a newcomer, I too am addicted. This board is my stress relief from the everyday problems of life. It is so nice to know that I am not alone with my enthusiasm over my Disney vacation (even though our cruise is not till December). I feel like my excitement and anticipation for any Disney vacation is like being a child at Christmas time. But unlike Christmas, a Disney vacation is so much better because it lasts more than one day and the MAGIC stays with you forever. Again, thanks to everyone who keeps this board going you are my break from from reality.:wave:

Welcome and I'm very happy that you're enjoying the DIS.

I'm slightly prejudiced, but I don't think that you'll find a better Disney site on the 'net.

Welcome to the DIS and the cruise forum. I agree with Regina that is site is one of the best out there. The DIS is much like cruising on DCL - very fun and very addicting!

I agree 100 percent. The DIS is the only thing that keeps me sane between cruises! And when people come to my website and email me with a question that I cannot answer, I always refer them here because I know that they can get an answer to just about anything!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Hey Tink,
We're neighors. I'm from RI too. However I'm cruising in 3 weeks on the Wonder 4 day. I'll let you know how it is. I agree these boards are great. I've learned so much too.
Debbie

Hello neighbor! Hope you all have a wonderful time on your cruise. I am really interested to hear all about it. Hope you enjoy some warm weather because after this winter I think alittle warmth is in order. Please let me know when you return and again, have a great cruise! Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter