• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"My legs are bleeding from the inside" Oct. 2015 PTR-COMPLETED mini TR 02/03

COSTUME MAKING

This update I'm doing from my phone because pictures!!! So last night I worked on momma bears costume and now it's time for you to see it!!

image.jpg
Work begins.
image.jpg
What could she possibly be making
image.jpg
Oh I think it may just be a skirt, but who's skirt?
image.jpg
QUEEN OF HEARTS!!!

I still need to add some more red to the back to make it poofyer. Lol. I am going to add some hearts to the front white part. I found the idea on Pinterest. It was really simple to make just took a lot of time. When it's completely done I will get a pic of my mom wearing it. I can't wait to finish hers and get started on mine. Who do you think I am going to be?

We are just 36 days away!! I can not wait!!

Thanks for reading!

30 DAYS

So excited. I need to work on my costume. Going to try and work on it this week, but its a busy week. Putting my nephews birthday party together, soccer practice and taking my youngest nephew to the zoo. Rylie has had a long weekend so its been nice.
Also starting to pick out the food we want from food and wine!
So yay! Next update should be my costume!
see ya real soooon

And my costume is done!!
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg

I tried to upload the pic of the tail but it won't let me ):
But anyways the Cheshire Cat!
Moms going to wear a black shirt with her skirt and I haven't decided what shirt I'm going to wear yet.
I'm very excited about it. Yesterday when working on the tail I added extra tulle to the bottom so it's even fluffier.
I'll post a pic with us wearing them soon. so you can see how the really look on.
Also saw the map for the party yesterday so yay!!! I can't wait to be homeeeee.
Hope yall are having a magical week!

Joining in! Great plans so far! We stayed at POR last October for F&W...great resort - just beautiful! I have a TR from that trip and a PTR for our 2015 F&W trip in my signature if it helps you at all! It is so nice of you to take your Momma! And I am super excited to see your costumes!

Love your costume ideas! I was going to guess the White Rabbit but I like Cheshire Cat even better! These are awesome. We are still trying to decide on what to do and we may be boring and just wearing halloween t-shirts or we may do Jack and Sally t-shirts!

2 Weeks to Go!

I can't believe its so close! Going shopping this weekend for our trip! Just to get some last minute things and finally finish moms costume. We've been reading about mnsshp and trying to sorta get a plan. We are still undecided if we want to meet jack and sally. I know I want to meet captain jack sparrow. See the parade, fireworks, stage show. and trick or treat of course. also we actually started a list of what we want to eat at food and wine!! Not really a real update. But has anyone eaten at grand Floridian café? Anyways once we finalize our food and wine list and our mnsshp plans ill share those with y'all. Just wanted to share how excited I am that its only 2 weeks away!!! Also how sweet is my Rylie she is working a special event this Friday night (usually her night off) for cash and sis giving what she makes to me :-) that girl is the sweetest.

2 Weeks to Go!

I can't believe its so close! Going shopping this weekend for our trip! Just to get some last minute things and finally finish moms costume. We've been reading about mnsshp and trying to sorta get a plan. We are still undecided if we want to meet jack and sally. I know I want to meet captain jack sparrow. See the parade, fireworks, stage show. and trick or treat of course. also we actually started a list of what we want to eat at food and wine!! Not really a real update. But has anyone eaten at grand Floridian café? Anyways once we finalize our food and wine list and our mnsshp plans ill share those with y'all. Just wanted to share how excited I am that its only 2 weeks away!!! Also how sweet is my Rylie she is working a special event this Friday night (usually her night off) for cash and sis giving what she makes to me :-) that girl is the sweetest.
Yeah! How exciting is that! We are one week away and I am a little stressed because I feel like I still have so much to do. We also wanted to see Jack and Sally but I don't want to waste precious time in line since this is our first MNSSHP. We mapped out what we want to get at the F&W this weekend and have a spreadsheet so I can keep track! Sorry I can't help you with the Grand Floridian Cafe as I haven't eaten there. I have read really good things about it and it is on a short list for us to try! Let me know how you like it if you go.
Aww! That is the sweetest thing ever...she is a keeper!:-)

The Foods

We finally got a real list of what we want to eat and drink
And here it s...

Belgium - Leffe Blonde
Canada - Cheese Soup
China - mango jasmine tea
China - Kung Fu punch
Farm Fresh - Mac n Cheese
France - Passion Martini Slush
Poland - kielbasa potato pierogi
Germany - apple strudel
Mexico - guava marg
Mexico - tequila flight
Greece - chicken gyro
Japan - miso udon
Japan - gyoza bun
Hawaii - mai tail
Hops n barley - lobster roll
Ireland - honey wine
Italy - chocolate cannily
New Zealand - meatball
Patagonia - salmon
Patagonia - beef empanada

Obviously we wont get all of that done, but it gives us a good idea of what we thought looked good. We will also be sharing everything so that will mean we can eat and drink moreeeee.

11 days till DISNEY!!!
I cant wait to be home and momma bear just has to make it thru next week till her vacation officially begins. shes been working overtime everyday for the past few weeks so she is ready for some time off.

Yeah! How exciting is that! We are one week away and I am a little stressed because I feel like I still have so much to do. We also wanted to see Jack and Sally but I don't want to waste precious time in line since this is our first MNSSHP. We mapped out what we want to get at the F&W this weekend and have a spreadsheet so I can keep track! Sorry I can't help you with the Grand Floridian Cafe as I haven't eaten there. I have read really good things about it and it is on a short list for us to try! Let me know how you like it if you go.
Aww! That is the sweetest thing ever...she is a keeper!:-)

I feel the same about jack and sally. it wouldd be nice to meet them but its our first party too and we wanna do all the things not wait to much in line. She Is absolutely a keeper.

I forgot to show y'all these beauties

image.jpeg

We unfortunately did not get the luggage tags with ours :(
And believe me I tore that box apart looking for them. Alright now I'm really done for the night. Hope y'all have a good weekend!!

Your list looks great and you have some yummy things to eat and drink on there! How sad that you didn't get the luggage tags. :sad2: I wonder why some people get them and others have not! But I do love your mom's name...They call me Mama Moose and our whole family has nicknames after animals! :D Hope the next week flies by for you guys...we have 5 more days!

Your list looks great and you have some yummy things to eat and drink on there! How sad that you didn't get the luggage tags. :sad2: I wonder why some people get them and others have not! But I do love your mom's name...They call me Mama Moose and our whole family has nicknames after animals! :D Hope the next week flies by for you guys...we have 5 more days!

I love that nickname. That's cute! I'm sure this week will fly by, I've been keeping busy so it goes by faster! Yay for 5 more days that really will be here before you know it!!

9 days till Disney and I finally got pictures of momma bear and I in our skirts!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
My tail isn't the best in the world but hey I made it out of extra material so it works. And of course when you have even more material left over there is obviously only one logical thing to do with it.

image.jpeg
Make your baby a tutu to match!! That's miss Betsey Johnson. My weenie dog baby.

I will be wearing a pink or purple shirt I haven't decided yet. I live for last minute packing decisions.
But momma bear is wearing that black tank or if it's a little chiller something with sleeves. But I can't wait to be in Disney!!

And now I'll leave you with one more precious picture.
image.jpeg
An action shot but she's dancing like the pretty princess she is. And that side eye action is my moms doggy sassy. She will be getting a tutu soon bc she obviously seems very jealous.

Taking the ark to Disney

My entire state is flooded

Soo that's not fun.

Here is a list of our party must dos

*fireworks

*parade

*stage show

*trick or treat

*jack sparrow

*old hag

We might do other meets just depends on the lines.

We plan to get there close to 4 so we can ride some rides first.

And we don't have a real plan. Which concerns me lol I'm not a go with the flow person

I like plans.

Anyways 2 days to go.

Tomorrow will be so busy if we aren't to flooded ill be shopping and doing laundry and picking Rylie mom fro the airport.

Then packing and loading up the car.

I am so excited!!!!

We went to Disney! And then we came home. Going to post tonight an overview o the trip with pictures. Avoided the dis because life and I didn't have any Disney plans, but holidays are over and life is slowing back down. But we had a good time and the flood didn't get us although it did mess up our drive home and it seems its coming back again. I'm very tired of rain and I miss the Florida sun. See y'all later!

and I'm back so here we took

The night before we left our entire town was put under curfew because of the flooding and alot of the interstates were being closed off. Luckily they wouldn't effect our drive down to Disney. Just our ride home. So we wanted to leave no later than 5am and we were successful I believe we left a few minutes before. So we were on the road and no one else was. Mom needed to use the restroom before we even made it out of sc and that would be my first sign of how the trip would go. We made a few more potty breaks along the way. It was an easy ride down, not much traffic till Flordia and nothing to bad even there. We made it to our hotel around 1 I believe, our room wasn't yet ready so we got our mugs and walked around the property and convienently enough we got a text right as we were outside the building we would be staying in.
image.jpeg image.jpg image.jpeg
(It keeps telling me my images are to large so don't know how many ill actually be able to upload but I'll try as many as I can)

We were in the magnolia building I think? It was one of the mansion buildings which was our only request and we got it!! And we got a corner room which was nice. It had lots of light in there. And a ceiling fan!!!! I was so excited about the fan.

Next up was time for us to get ready for an early dinner at kona! We were unfortunately late, but it was because of the busses. The bus system this trip was absolutely not on our side at all. I mean it was awful. So we went to magic kingdom and took a boat to the poly. Mom wasn't a fan of the boat driver. He didn't have her kind of humor. She refused to ride any boat again the rest of the trip. We made it to dinner they didn't mind we were late but I still felt awful because I hate being late. We had an amazing waitress and delicious food.
image.jpeg

Now I always tell the server we are on the dining plan at the beginning of every meal. Most of them ask but if they don't I make it a point. But when the bill came it was so strange and it was like that every where we went. They made such a deal of tipping on the room our a card or something. Which we always leave cash to tip, but i guess it's been a big issue of people not tipping, but it was strange and everyone had my mom sign the check or whatever It is she was signing .

After dinner I was feeling funny. I have an easily excitable tummy I'll say. Aka I have acid reflux plus anxiety. Plus when I feel any type of emotion I get sick. So I thought it was all just being excited. We monorailed back to the magic kingdom and took a bus back to the hotel to get ready for the party. I was feeling even sicker on the monorail. But I was going on. Got all ready for the party almost puked in the gardens and still insisted I was fine to go I could do this. We walked to the bust stop I was getting worse. So I told her we had to drive to the party. So we did. I was slow walking but determined I just couldn't shake the icky. We made it in and straight to the first aid center where I laid in bed for an hour. I felt so bad to my mom for missing the party to Rylie because she got our tickets for this for a birthday gift for me. It was not a good time. So we left the first aid in time to get a spot for the castle show and the parade and then we left. That was it. No candy no characters defiantly no rides. But I enjoyed the castle show a lot. In the parade jack sparrow i swear he looked right at me so that made me happy as well but it did not make my tummy feel better at all. So back to the hotel, showered and in bed before the next early morning hoping I would feel better.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
This last one was taken at 1029pm. And I was asleep shortly after that. And that's the end of day 1. Don't worry it gets better. Spoiler alert I'm not sick the whole trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter