My last question regarding Medieval Times!

Discussion in 'Southern California Theme Parks' started by Spart02, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Spart02

Spart02 Mouseketeer

Apr 26, 2005
    Thanks so much to everyone who has helped me with all of my Medieval Times questions! I just have one last one now. When I called to make reservations, they told me that if I wasn't there tat 5:30, they would give our seats away to other people. I don't want to pay in advance because my coupon is only valid for payment there. I have a 3 year old...who will have a hard enough time sitting for the entire show. I really don't want to make him be there for 1 1/2 hours before the show also. Do you think it's really necessary to be there right at 5:30 on a Monday evening? What time would you suggest arriving?
    Thanks so much for your help!
  2. mundaremom

mundaremom Mouseketeer

Sep 26, 2005
    I would check and find out what time the actually show in the ring starts because we went last year and we waited and waited in the lobby/shopping area then they did two different knighting ceremonies before we were finally brought to our seats.
  3. Jennifer70

Jennifer70 Earning My Ears

Jul 12, 2006
    ditto to the above when we went a year ago. lots of waiting. I think your 3 y.o. will be entertained during the show though.