My idea for a new theme park-whadayathink?

stellablue

DIS Veteran
:idea: I think this would make a pretty cool new park at WDW-what do you think?

A park based on Nightmare Before Christmas. It could be divided up into "lands" just like the entry ways in the movie-each land represents a different holiday: Christmas Town, Thanksgiving Town, Halloween, etc...

Each "town" would be set up to celebrate that particular holiday everyday. The Halloween Town celebrates Halloween every day-all rides based on Halloween type stuff, themed restaurants and parades. Christmas Town could be Christmas everyday with holiday decorations, themed rides, restaurants, night shows, etc...maybe an area with fake snow and/or an outdoor ice skating rink!

I always wished that Nightmare Before Christmas came out with a sequel, focusing on another one of those holiday towns they mention in the movie. But I think a theme park based on holidays to celebrate everyday would be tons of fun!!:cool1:

Not a big fan of nightmare! Maybe an attraction, but not a whole park. I think I would like to see a theme park based on Pixas movies!! I see one in the future!

For some reason, I always look to DHS for Pixar stuff....not sure why that is, characters maybe?

I love Nightmare too, but I am also a huge fan of holiday theming in general! (My DBF thinks I'm nuts for celebrating every small or big holiday that comes around!!) I just think it would be so fun to walk into one land it's Christmas :santa: and then turn the corner and all the sudden it's Halloween, and then you stop into another land and well...Happy Thanksgiving!! :goodvibes WDW does so much for holidays anyways, they certainly have enough in the decoration department!! Restaurants could be all themed for that holiday....want a candy apple? Go to Halloween Town! Feel like some gingerbread? Head on over to Christmas Town! Turkey Dinner? Thanksgiving is just around the corner-literally! :rotfl2:
I'd bet they could come up with some neat rides too and the characters could be out in their holiday costumes...

With a little Disney magic, you could really feel like you are celebrating those holidays...without having to pay Disney's inflated holiday prices LOL! No holiday surcharges in this park!:lmao:

I just think it would be a different and fun idea :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter