My husband is FINALLY seeing thing my way... So excited!!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by SumWhrOvrThRanBo, Mar 13, 2013.

1. SumWhrOvrThRanBo

SumWhrOvrThRanBo Mouseketeer

In the very beginning of planning our upcoming Fall WDW vacation - (first timers!) my husband wanted us to get a house or condo in Kissimmee-- he even suggested looking into a "cheap motel" to save some money. Well after a recent family meeting we came to the decision that we would stay on site-- I send him this text today...

"I have found a Disney vacation club member renting points for the two bedroom villa at animal kingdom lodge for the dates we are wanting to stay-
    1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa and 1 Twin-Size Sleeper Chair
    Sleeps up to 9
    For $2,112-- (would cost $6,439 if reserved directly through Disney)

Or we can stay in the family suite at Art of Animation
    -1 Queen Bed and 1 Double-Size fold down Table Bed and 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa
    Sleeps up to 6
    For $1,885.

Or we can get two rooms at Pop Century-
    2 Double Beds
    Sleeps up to 4
    For $1,503"

His response...

"Let's do it right, I say option one."

WOW!! He has come a long way since suggesting the Red Roof Inn! I'm so excited!!

**Happy Newbie Disney Dance**

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. GaBelle

GaBelle DIS Veteran

Congrats! Sounds like he's been pixie dusted. :)
    My husband didn't see the light until we were actually there the first time. We stayed off site ( to save money) and ate the majority of our meals off site (to save money). After he realized how much time we were wasting by traveling back and forth, the next trip he said, let's do it right! Next trip we stayed at Poly!

4. mmmears

mmmears DIS Veteran

That's great -- sometimes it just takes some time. ;) We think AKL is fabulous -- hope you like it, too! Looks like a great price. :goodvibes