A couple of weeks ago my husband lost his job (exactly 3 weeks before we were to leave for our 11-day Disney trip). Well, he just got an offer of more money, better benefits and a better company!!! I cant believe it!!! We have been working like mad people to get him interviews and, holy cow, it worked!!! We're going to Disney World and are leaving Thursday or Friday!!! So, of course I'm panicking. We got a refund from the wonderful Vacation Strategies, except for the $150 deposit, which can go towards another trip. I'm waiting to hear back from the to see about re-booking, but I don't think they have any units left. Any suggestions on who else to call????? We really had our heart set on Bonnet Creek, but, if we have to, we will stay elsewhere. Any idea who might have a Bonnet Creek 2BR/2BR unit??? (we're only going to call if Vacation Strategies doesn't have anything else for us. They have been unbelievably kind and generous) If we can't get Bonnet Creek on such short notice, any suggestions on where to stay??? I'm such a planner and we bought our tickets back in FEBRUARY and now I'm here scrambling for a place to stay! Best laid plans... I can't believe it, I can't believe it, I can't believe it!!!!!! So much to pack and plan and shop for.... I kind of feel like barfing.