My heart is heavy this morning..

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
After reading about Terri's Mom, I feel pretty sad about her loss. I hope you understand if I am quiet today as it hits so hard when you hear someone die of something a loved one has...

Please keep Terri and her family in your prayers today as I will, my heart hurts that her Mom passed from this illness....it is such a bad one to have.

Hugs all around and most of all hugs to Teri and her family.

After reading about Terri's Mom, I feel pretty sad about her loss. I hope you understand if I am quiet today as it hits so hard when you hear someone die of something a loved one has...

:grouphug: I understand completely. Happens to me when I hear of someone with the same kind of brain tumor Mom had. Or when a woman loses her Mom. You just know.......

Loads of healing dust to you today.....

:grouphug:

How sad and my heart breaks for Terri and family. :sad1:

Also my thoughts and prayers are with you, your DH and others fighting this disease, that God will grant you faith, strength, hope, and send a miracle cure. :hug:

Sometimes I feel I take so much for granted and need to take more time to count my many blessings.

Can you just a sweet kiss to your grandchild...that picture brought some memories back of a sweet redhaired baby daughter who is now 29, she is our rock through this....he is beautiful... thanks for the smiles this morning

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter