My Halloween project, inspired by The Haunted Mansion UPDATE pg 2!

Yes, they are plywood. I found a site with the old attraction poster and saved it to my computer. I printed it out and drew them from that. For the tombstones, I looked up photos of the actual ones from HM and freehanded them. All the tombstones are from scraps left after I did the ghosts.

Saturday97, I really debated between this and Nightmare but with Nightmare I wouldn't know where to stop; I wanted Jack, Sally, Zero, OogieBoogie, Lock, Shock, and Barrel, the Mayor, the vampires... It would go on forever! HM was much simpler!

Very impressive. You should post this over on the CB. I'm sure lots of people would enjoy seeing it!....................P

Hunny pots, I know what you mean about getting carried away-- at this point I am considering a huge haunted house almost as tall as our house! My husband looks frightened every time I have a "new idea"! :rotfl:

OK - I have to admit, we attracted quite a lot of attention last night. I could not believe the number of people taking pictures of their kids with my decorations - the camera flashes were almost constant for two hours! I loved it! Now I am even more inspired to top it next year!

HunnyPots said:
Now I am even more inspired to top it next year!

Don't do something different to top it, just add to it. That way you can reuse what you made. You can just make more things to go along with it.

You did a wonderful job by the way!

You could do the Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Manison overlay! Just throw Jack Skellington and some snow covered pumpkins in the mix! :)

VEEEERY COOL VEEEEERY COOOOL!!!!VEEEERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!VEEEERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter