My Friend Duffy show

mathgeek

DIS Veteran
I'm starting to plan my trip to TDR, and one of the must-do's on my list is the My Friend Duffy show at DisneySea (and anything else Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni for that matter). From reading on the TDR website, it appears that you can only see this show if you are eating at Cape Cod Cook-Off. Is this correct?

Yes, that's correct, but you could just get drinks or dessert. That's what we did since I read the food isn't that great.

Only Duffy (plus Mickey and friends) were in the show, no ShellieMay or Gelatoni. Just FYI so you're not disappointed. :)

Only Duffy (plus Mickey and friends) were in the show, no ShellieMay or Gelatoni. Just FYI so you're not disappointed. :)
I thought I read somewhere that Gelatoni was becoming part of this show in 2017?

Currently there are 2 shows: 1 about Duffy going to sail with Mickey and the other about the creation of Shellie Mae. The former is to be replaced with a Gelatoni show in early 2017.

I think there are 2 lines at Cape cod cookoff- 1 if you don't want to see the show (to the left if you are looking straight at the building) and 1 if you do. The line to see the show may look long but in my experience it moved pretty fast. Once I got my food, a CM seated me at a shared table (you can't choose where to sit) and placed down a sign with the time when I had to leave, which was about an hour from when I was seated. That is enough to see one of the shows 2 full times and the other 1 full time and 1 almost full time (it had just started when I was seated)

The show was adorably cheerful and I'm so glad I finally saw it last week.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter