My First Ever Dining Review! (Updated with Kringla & Le Cellier 3/5)

I must say that I really like the way you have your report written. After reading about 'Ohanas I am re-thinking on of our meals.

The next morning we headed over to EPCOT! We spent some time at Innoventions before it was time for our Kim Possible game. We had to get over to Italy (I think) but I was Starving! BJ didn't really want to eat anything because we had an early reservation at Le Cellier. We decided to stop at the bakery at Norway to see what they had.

We ended up getting a Norwegian Club, which came with salad, a bottle of water and some sort of strawberry/chocolate cake.

disney2010430.jpg

This was delicous! I was pleasantly surprised since I had never eaten here before. The sandwhich was Turkey, Ham, Bacon, Tomato, and cheese. It was served warm on a multigrain bread. We didn't even know we could get a salad but were told at the register you could have soup or salad with the dining plan. BJ decided on the salad.

Total Spent
$13.28 (DDP)

TS used 10
CS used 9
SC used 5

DDP cost =$487.59
OOP cost = $112.33

So our Kim Possible adventure lead us to Japan! Which only means one thing for me: Kaki Gori! I forgot to take a picture but I had the rainbow one, which is strawberry, tangerine, and honeydew.

Total Spent
$3.28 (DDP)

TS used 10
CS used 9
SC used 6

DDP cost =$490.87
OOP cost = $112.33

We spent sometime playing the Kim Possible game then decided to go on Test Track and Mission Space before we ate dinner. The we headed over to Canada to eat at Le Cellier!

We started off with the breadsticks. One was preztel and another was sourdough. I can't remember what the third was :confused3 we asked for extra pretzel bread though!

disney2010444.jpg

To drink we ordered a non alcoholic specialty drink, because it was included on the DDP

disney2010445.jpg

On the right is mine, a Chocolate Rasberry Shake, and on the left is BJ's Red Maple. The chocolate shake was soooooo good. I had a sip of BJ's red maple and it was okay, he seemed to enjoy it though

I decided to pay out of pocket for some cheddar cheese soup
disney2010446.jpg

Of course this was excellent! BJ had a few spoonfuls and was surprised at how rich it was.

BJ chose the off the Chef's menu so he got an appetizer included. He decided to go for the spicy chicken and chipotle sausage.
disney2010448.jpg

He said this was good. He said it wasn't really that spicy for him, but this is the same guy who has done numerous "911" wing challenges :laughing:

For my entree I went with the Filet Mignon but I had them put the maple bbq sauce on it and I substituted the potatoes for french fries.
disney2010449.jpg

This was good, but not one of the best things I ate. The maple bbq used to be on the menu, but I don't think I would ask for it again. The french fries were very hot and crispy though.

BJ chose the King Salmon two ways
disney2010450.jpg

He said this was good, and the salmon was cooked perfectly. But he wished he would have ordered a steak instead.

For dessert we both chose the maple creme brulee
disney2010451.jpg

This was very sweet, and the maple taste made it just a little bit different

disney2010452.jpg

Total Spent
$94.45 (DDP) $5.49 (OOP)

TS used 12
CS used 9
SC used 6

DDP cost =$585.32
OOP cost = $134.82

great review of Le Cellier!! We finally got an ADR to eat there in April...and I love to see what other people have ordered! Can't wait for more reviews!!

*keala*

Great job on your review. That creme brulee looks delicious! I look forward to trying the soup as well as the filet - yum!

Le Cellier looks fab as always - booking my ADR's next Sunday so hoping to get Le Cellier for at least one reservation!!

Great review!

Great LeCellier review! Not crazy about maple BBQ myself, but that filet looks sooo yummy!

We cheated really. We were celebrating "our first visit together" as well as Me starting the Disney College Program and BJ joining the air force.

oh congratulations to you both really enjoying the your report x

GREAT REVIEW !! I am not sure I would like the Maple creme brulee as I don't like maple ..but I LOVE creme brulee !!!

Great reviews! I can't wait to hear more!

I am also glad you like Pop, me and my partner are going in June (it will be his first time too!), so if you are still in the CP then, I will make sure to give you a wave! :wave:

As a CM at Pop, could you answer a question for me? I hear there are both rooms with 2 double beds, and some with 1 king size. Are the king size ones popular? Do you think I could get one just by asking at the front desk on check in? Especially since we are going at peak time in June?

I am sorry to ask you these questions when you are 'off the clock' but I thought I would ask a professional! :goodvibes

Keep up the fantastic reviews!

All caught up now!
Great reviews...O'hanas looks yummy for dinner...but we are trying it for breakfast due to Lilo & Stitch for the kiddos! :goodvibes

Yay! for you working @ POP!
We will be there in July..maybe you will be working the desk that day! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!