My Ebay Find

KristaBelle

Mouseketeer
I'm mostly just a lurker here, but I had to share my ebay find with people I know would appreciate it!

I randomly found this the other night with only 11 mins left on the auction and I couldn't resist.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130764164771?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

musketmickey_zps664b7973.jpg

It came last night and it is super cute! I'm going to use it to decorate my grandmother's old 1981 Sunline trailer that we are fixing up. Hopefully we will get it back to Disney World soon. The trailer hasn't been to the Fort since 1983. I haven't been to the Fort (or any of Disney) since the summer of 2010and I am definately going through Disney withdrawal.

I also bought some of this fabric for the back of the cushions:

mapfabric2_zpsf67d41d3.jpg

mapfabric1_zps70657700.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Quilting-Blended-Fabric-Disney-North-America-Map-BTY-FREE-SHIPPING-J-/230833015836?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&nma=true&si=IQqJVAr4QPbh6ofu5J0iUYtNu6k%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Krista

How did I miss this thread earlier? Great find, KristaBelle! :coffee:

Bama ED

I loved the fabric so much I went on ebay and bought all the the seller had. I made curtains and I am going to make a quilt or duvet cover for our RV. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Love it! I got some of that fabric a while back on Etsy. A friend of mine is making me a quilted wall hanging out of it

Sweet! :yay:

I have seen the fabric before, but never the Musket Mickey. I would love to have one!

littlesighthounds and nowellsl:
Please share with us pictures of what you made/had made. I would love to see them!

I'm so scared of cutting the fabric. I want to make the most of what I have!

Please share with us pictures of what you made/had made. I would love to see them!

I will definately share, she's not quite finished. She's got everything done but the binding, which is hand sewn. Should be able to post a picture soon.

Here's a close-up of the panel

P1020892.jpg

Here is the finished wallhanging

P1020889-1-2.jpg

Sorry the pictures are so big! I tried to resize them, but they came out big anyway :rolleyes:

It looks much better in person, my photography skills are not that great ;) But you get the idea! I have one more panel I need to figure out what to do with - let me know what you decide to do with yours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter