My dream.. could it ever happen?

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by Sooze, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Sooze

Sooze DIS Veteran

I have always had the dream to sing and perform at WDW. I tell people I've always wanted to be Aerial... but alas, I'm 33.. married, two kids, full time teaching job... performing at WDW just isn't in my cards.

Then I got to thinking about this year of a million dreams thing. How cool would it be for Disney to host some kind of small competition each morning (karaoke-esque) and the prize would be to perform (vocally or dancing) somewhere in a park that night?!?! Oh my gosh.. I would be ALL OVER THAT!!

So one morning, I'm singing "Colors of the Wind" at a little competition, and that night, I get to sing it on a little stage in front of "The Great Movie Ride", or something like that.

sigh... that would be so sweet. :cloud9:

Ok.. who can I call to get this idea moving... with all of the success of American Idol, this would surely work, wouldn't it?!:rolleyes1

Thanks for sharing my dream..

Susie

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Biscuitsmom31

Biscuitsmom31 <font color=peach>Burn a candle to deal with the s

I have the same dream.

4. MOREMICKEY4ME

MOREMICKEY4ME Mouseketeer

I have always wanted to be a character for a day!!!

5. SlightlyGoofy

SlightlyGoofy <font color=green>I shall be forced to take you on

Biscuits and Snooze, what a wonderful dream. I would love to be there to see it come true.:cheer2:

MoreMickey, only a DAY?? I am a 'character' EVERY single day!!! Oh, you mean with a zipper up the back?? Oops!!

Slightly Goofy :rotfl2:

6. skylilly

skylilly Mouseketeer

:wizard: That would be a great dream come true... Maybe you should just start singing and see what happens? You never know when your dream might come true..

I
    [​IMG]

7. tiggerthetiger

tiggerthetiger Earning My Ears

I think all dreams are possible. You just have to really stick with it and then it will come true.