My dream about Year of a Million Dreams

jjarman

DIS Veteran
You will not believe the dream I had last night. I was back in high school or college and my good friend at the time and I were going to WDW. It was a last minute trip for her but one I had been planning. I had booked a room at Pop but in the dream ended up at the Grand Floridian. I got to the check in desk to check in and pay the remainder of my reservation which I figured to be about $400. The girl smiled and said that will be $10.37. I thought that sounded odd but was in a hurry to get to the parks and figured I would look into it later. Gave the girl a $20 and she gave me back like $900 in change. I said that was wrong and she said I had given her a $1000 bill. Then she smiled and said the room was on Disney. I said is this one of those Year of a Million Dreams things? And she laughed and said yes. So we got our room free and had lots of money left over. And instead of being at Pop Century I was at Grand Floridian. We even had a water view although out the window looked more like I would expect at Wilderness Lodge. What a wonderful dream. Maybe it will come true in March.

:goodvibes What a nice dream. I've had so many dreams about being at Disneyland lately. Poor me I have to wait until July 30,2007 to go again. :sad2: And my TOP dream is to go inside Walt Disney's apartment. That's unlikely to ever happen. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter