My dostor is going back to Iraq, I need some suggestions

Mskanga

<font color=navy>Can speak and read 4 languages fl
I just found out yesterday that my doctor is being sent back to Iraq in the next two weeks. He's a wonderful person , he's my age and I would like to know , is it allowed for soldiers to take something from home when they leave? If so what do you suggest? I'm going to see him in a couple of days and I would like to get some things for him but I do not know what they allow him to take. If nothing , then I will just send him a care package, I'm planning on doing that anyway, but I wanted to know from you, since I really don't have any experience with this.
Thanks in advance.

Because they have to carry everything they take, it can be hard to keep track of things, what you might want to do is see if he has an address yet, and offer to send him something. It takes several weeks if not months for items to arrive, so you might ask if there is something he might like to have once he gets there and mail a package now. Thats really a nice idea and I am sure he will appreciate whatever you do!

LOTS OF JUNKFOOD...lol thats the biggest request going on right now...newspapers from home, magazines, silly stuff that we take for granted. A package takes about 3-4 weeks from the west coast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter