My dog, the neighbor and the tree

Well at least the dog isn't peeing in a booth at the Farmer's Market. Sorry, random pet peeve.

Dog's favorite tree, right in front of your condo. Dog needs to be walked a little more. eeew

And you should join the guy for some sun bathing. Excellent way to get some Vitamin D. Almost everyone is deficient, you know.

IMO best not to engage someone like that. A previous poster was right, a noncommittal okay would serve well here.

A neighbor across the street from us has white stones along a kneewall. The squirrels bring them into mine and the other neighbors' front and back lawns and flower beds.

Sounds like he takes a lot of pride in keeping the landscaping looking a certain way and it's important to him. Maybe he misses having a garden of his own, I know I would if I moved into a condo. It's stinks that he didn't ask nicely but I think I'd accommodate him just the same seeing as it's not a huge inconvenience to do so. You never know when you may need a friendly neighbor on your side, especially in a condo with an HOA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!