My doctor called....

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
...and said that all of my dieting and exercising is paying off!!! :) My blood pressure has been down and maintaining, my cholesterol was 147 with the bad LDL being 76, my thyroid is normal, no diabetis in sight, electrolyte's, liver and kidney function all checks out okay and my ovarian cancer marker test was an 8 (over 35 being a red flag) so I am a very happy camper today!!! The doc said to keep doing what I am doing that she is proud of me!!!! I am proud of me too and just felt the need to share.

Congratulations! That is good news and a good motivator.

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the picture of health, Tiggerlover!!!!! I am bouncing all over Florida for you today! :) Looking great, feeling great, and now this AWESOME healthy news from your Doctor. It can't get any better than that (so you think, but just wait until your family sees you on your upcoming trip, then it will be REALLY better than you imagined!)

So glad to hear this GREAT news!!!!! You are doing yourself such a tremendous favor! Think of how much better your body functions now that you are feeding it the food it needs to keep everything in tip top shape!

Woo-hoo!!!! What great news for a Friday! :) HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, that is wonderful news!! Keep up the great work! :)

I'm proud of you too, sweetie. It's a great feeling to hear that we have improved our own health to such an extent. I've never had a doctor tell me that she was proud of me. WOW!

You are doing great. I'm glad the doctor appreciates how hard you have worked.

Isn't it such a relief to hear those words? Keep up the good work- you have good resaon to be pleased and proud of yourself.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc You've worked so hard, and hearing such wonderful reports from your doctor is the BEST reward!

Way to go, Tiggerlover! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

You know, the pounds we lose are the visible proof of our efforts(and we love to celebrate those!); but I'm thinking that the REAL payoff is that we are so much healthier than before! You should be verrrrrrrry proud of yourself!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Isn't that great Debbi?? I'm so happy and so proud of you!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

What great news! Thanks for sharing it with us. Makes all the hard work worth it, doesn't it?

Had my tests done this past Wednesday and anxiously waiting for the results. Hope I can post good news soon.

Congratulations! We are all proud to know you!

Great news, Debbi!! You know you've arrived when the DOC starts making positive comments.

Keep up the great work.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Lois

Congratulations:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Keep up the good work and isn't it great when the doctor has positive comments for you:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter