My Disney Video!

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by Princess Olivia, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Princess Olivia

Princess Olivia DIS Veteran

Hii!

I recently got the very exciting opportunity to dance IN Disney this summer! It was such a different experience to be in Disney with so many close friends. This trip was so special and I got to experience so many exciting new things. I put together this video after we got home and I thought it would be fun to share since I love watching other people's Disney videos. :goodvibes

http://animoto.com/play/x5r6TKIgX9jAk1V2UC8Xjg

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. niallsprincess

niallsprincess "Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all starte

This was such a great video! Thanks for sharing! And you're really pretty, by the way! :)

4. Princess Olivia

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it! :goodvibes

5. niallsprincess

You're very welcome! What type of dance do you take? Ballet?

6. Princess Olivia

I've been taking lessons since I was two and have added on throughout the years. My studio's main focus is on ballet technique. I also do jazz, tap, contemporary and tumbling. I love it!

7. niallsprincess

That's great!!! I'm going to start dancing again VERY soon. The only time I've done it, though, was when I was very small (as in three or four). But I'm going to take it again. Probably ballet, and maybe get into others. I wish I never would have stopped when I was younger. Now it's going to be hard to get going again.

8. Princess Olivia

That's so awesome that you are going to take it again. It's such a great sport. Once a dancer always a dancer, right? ;) You will be fine! My parents almost pulled me out when I was younger because I never smiled on stage. I'm really happy I stuck with it and now it is all I do. I'm starting the dance team at my school right now which is exciting but challenging. I'm at my dance studio every day so it is a lot of work but it's what I love to do so it's worth every second! Sorry I kind of just told you my life story....

9. niallsprincess

That's ok! I like it! Haha! I'm really excited to be getting into it again. I wish one of my friends would do it with me, but none of them can (or they don't want to. A bit of both.) But, I wouldn't let that effect my decision. I can make new friends. I wish dancing around here didn't cost so much money, but my parents are into it, so I can still do it. My dad said I can as long as I keep doing it, which I will. Always up for a new challenge and dancing is really fun, I think. So, it'll be good for me. :)

10. niallsprincess

Wow! Now, every single time I hear this song, I think of your video! :) That's a good thing though.

11. wdwithinkyes

wdwithinkyes The Happiest Place On Earth DISNEY WORLD

i need to make one of these for my next trip :) it looks like so much fun

12. Princess Olivia

It was so much fun! It's so fun to go back and look at fun memories. Plus pictures to music makes it so much more exciting! :goodvibes