My Disney itinerary disappeared?!

lntsmom

<font color=teal>Soarin' is addictive!<br><font co
Has anyone else used the itinerary option on the DisneyWorld website? I had bone in and listed our parks and plans by day...including things like my ADR numbers and my resort confirmation number.

I had been in and out of the itinerary a couple of times to update ressy numbers. The last time I used the program was about a month ago.

I went in today and everything was gone...I have a blank itinerary. It says I haven't chosen a resort, haven't purchased tickets, nothing.

Has anyone else had an intinerary disappear like this? I was planning to use it as a back-up in case I lost my paper copies of ressy numbers, etc. I guess I need to make copies of them and store them in each of our suitcases rather than expect that the online system is going to work.

I'm a little frustrated, as I'd spent at least a couple of hours entering all that information.

I think there is something going on with that part of the site as well. I haven't lost my itinerary although I only have added a few things to it, but nearly every time I log on, I have to enter my reservation # again to pull it up.

my confirmation # instead of trying to log on with just my name and password the information will still be there!

I think, just to be sure, I'll send myself an e-mail with all the info in it. That way if I happen to lose my notebook I'll be able to access the information while we're at Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter