My Disney Experience

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Jackolive, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Jackolive

Jackolive Earning My Ears

So we were going to do online check in today, but when I look at the Disney experience app, there are a couple mistakes. It shows my wife's name twice and not my daughters at all. It also only shows 3 tickets instead of four. The reservations are correct according the the confirmation email I received, just not the app. Anything to worry about or just an app bug?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. chuckinthechat

chuckinthechat Mouseketeer

In my experience, the MDE app does occasionally have issue that seem to resolve them self after a little while.

So I would check back later in the day at a less peak usage time (for some reason that has something to do with it) to see if the issue is fixed

4. Kimi313

Kimi313 DIS Veteran

We don't go until August but our MDE app shows the confirmation number of our reservation before we applied the summer discount and made it a package. DH app shows he has a ticket but on mine it doesn't show it, and on any given day the words Fastpass+ pops up long enough to excite us and then goes away. I know this has been said but with such a large company as Disney it always shocks me when these things happen. :eek: