My Disney Experience - Special Requests

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by luvsvacations, Oct 18, 2013.

1. luvsvacations

luvsvacations Mouseketeer

I have 2 reservations - if I go into MDE I can see them but I do not see my requests I have made - regarding connecting rooms and location. Should I be able to see those - my reservations have been very messed up so I am wondering if they got lost in all the corrections. Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

I don't think requests show up when looking at your reservation online. The best way to check on them is to call, give the CM your reservation number and ask them to read back any special requests. If they are not there, add them. Then call back and check again. Whenever I have done that, even if I didn't actually get my requests granted, they were always listed on my reservation when I asked at check in.

4. dis_guy

dis_guy DIS Veteran

Other than dates, resort, room type and remaining balance, there is little other information on MDE. I just added a S/P/D discount to our reservation and nothing changed on MDE except the balance went down a bit. The invoice emails (with a link to a detailed invoice) I receive after making a payment have the full information but I'm not sure if requests would be on that, anyway. Best to call and ask if you're concerned.:)

5. TigrLvsPooh

TigrLvsPooh Planning WDW Trips Obsessively

The only way to confirm your requests is to call CRO and check. :) It would be nice if they listed them on MDE though. :thumbsup2

6. luvsvacations

luvsvacations Mouseketeer

Well thank you for the input - I will make another call.......