My Disney Experience phone app now available for Android

UGH, anyone having luck getting it on a tablet or is it just mine? It says it's not compatible.

Ditto here, tried on a nexus 7. :(

Please post if anyone has any luck with the app on the nexus 7, and if it requires any additional tinkering. I’d like to take it with me Friday for NOJ. Apparently (please correct me if I’m wrong) Magic Kingdom is the only park with Wi-Fi at this point. Do we know when it will arrive in the rest of the parks? :thanks:

Realize that the iPhone version is in beta and not particularly useful for attraction wait times and FP return windows. I found this data woefully out of date whenever I accessed it three weeks ago. I didn't even bother to use it this past weekend as a result. Disney Mobile Magic is still the better app for this purpose.

Great! Will check it out. I have it on my iPad, but have been waiting for the android version.

I was so excited to see this, but the app doesn't work correctly on my phone.

The text is HUGE and so are some of the icons/buttons. It's pretty much unusable for me, unfortunately :(

Cool. This way, even if the Windows version isn't available for my phone in time for our trip, we could use the Android version on DH's phone.

I can't wait to try this in the parks. My son and I are having a blast already checking wait times from our couch ;-)

stites1 said:
I can't wait to try this in the parks. My son and I are having a blast already checking wait times from our couch ;-)

Caution, the wait times never agreed with posted wait times when I checked them in person. DMM did.

anyone else having trouble with some of the lines being cut off?
can only read top half of info. tiaprincess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter