"My Disney Experience", not a good experience so far.

Minnesota! said:
I will be a dissenter and say I absolutely LOVE the new site. It's so much more user friendly, I have not run into one single issue (my 180+10 opened up a few weeks ago and I was able to get everything I "needed" and even now - tons of places with availability!).

I think they really did well with this upgraded site!

Hope all the issues you guys are having are sorted out pronto!

I second this. I have also been lucky enough to not encounter any problems and also love this new website. I can totally understand the frustration most are experiencing and hope that very soon you will be enjoying the benefits of the new site.

That scares me! We have 2 early ADR's for 2 different mornings for CP until we decide what day we want to do MK. Now I am worried about cancelling one of those and ending up losing both!! So sorry this happened to you!!![/QUOTE]

I was at Disney last week with more ADRs than we needed. I held my breath each time I canceled or changed one, so afraid that my "keepers" would disappear, too. All worked out perfectly for our trip, but breath holding is bound to become standard operating procedure.

I wonder what you are doing that the rest of us can't.

I just checked on IE, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome and I can't get the 180+10 to show up either. Heck, for the reservations I do have, I have I can't even get the rest of my family to stay linked to them (shows me alone with 3 other guests) I've tried updating it several times and it won't keep the info. It sure makes that sharing the list of reservations with others a bunch of hooey.

~D

No clue! My husband and I were just using it at home last night - and we both commented about how wonderful the new site is...much more user friendly. I love that for each day they show our reservations - dining, hotel, etc. And when I went to make my ADR's, all the days of our trip were highlighted on the calendar and I just went through and booked each one. Never an issue.

I second this. I have also been lucky enough to not encounter any problems and also love this new website. I can totally understand the frustration most are experiencing and hope that very soon you will be enjoying the benefits of the new site.

I am glad I am not the only one - I thought maybe I was losing my mind!! Happy to hear you aren't having any issues...

I thought it was just me because we weren't staying on property.... For the first time in a LOOONG time we have relatives that live about 10 minutes away, so we're staying with them for our May trip. I made reservations in December online and over the phone, then updated all my info when the 'new' experiences asked, and now can't find any of my reservations online. Guess I'm going to spend a long day on the phone one weekend confirming everything. :headache:

I wouldn't worry too much, except a couple of them were either paid in advance or the credit card holds, and I don't want to get charged.... :scared:

Well, the new wesbsite really saved my bacon for our April trip. I was looking at the reservations and I saw that it had us checking out on April 18. This is a problem since we are leaving on April 19. I immediately called and was able to add a night onto the reservation. The only reason I saw it is that I was making ADRs. Can you imagine not realizing this mistake until you were checking in?

.. well, besides work for me.... is I wish there was some way to include reservations for other things that we've booked. Special tours (sunrise safari, and, wishes boat cruise, BBB) none of those will show up under reservations because they are not dining or resort reservations. To me that would be worth it right there.

~D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter