My Disney Experience Family & Friends

Tigger7570

Happiness is OKW
Hi:
If you want a family member to be able to book a fast pass or dining reservation and you have them on the list, can they do this? How do they access, do they need my password?
Thank you.

Each family member that you'd like to be able to access and modify your group plans will have to register for their own My Disney Experience account. Then you simply add them under "My Family & Friends" by providing their resort reservation number or full name. After that, your traveling partners will need to log in to their account and accept your invitation.

A word to the wise: Just remember that anyone you give access to your account will have the ability to add, delete, or change any plans you have made.

Take it from me. I learned this the hard way after a FEA FP+ disappeared when my mother-in-law decided that time didn't work for her.

I also had a friend cancel my FEA fast pass. I don't think she did it intentionally but that doesn't change the fact that I can't get a new one.

I tried this, and was linked to my SIL but not her husband or kids....???

I am having the same issue. Will it work for everyone?

Also, can I make FP+ for me, my husband (one account) AND the couple we are traveling with if they are my "friends and family"? Or do they have to make theirs separately?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter