My Dis Aniversary Memories- Warning tear jerker inside..

BayouMickey

Green Grinning Gators Come Out To Socialize
I Know I'm kinda late with this but as you will read you'll know why.

Many know me from my DISigns (when I did them), but most will not know of my wife of 13 years, HotRodScooterMomma. She wasn't an active poster but she was an avid reader and podcast listener. One of our pastimes was reading the DIS together and dream or plan our anual thanksgiving trip.
Well I am sadden to say, we lost a loyal member. Due to many complications she recently passed.
But weird as it may sound, when I think of her, it's of memories cuddled in bed reading the DIS on my laptop while listening to the podcast. Laughing and planning. It's just amazing to me that with all the merories I could have, it's the ones with the DIS that is promenant on my mind.
She was a loving mother and a dear friend and spouse.
I just had to share this with my DIS friends because you all have made a big impact on our lives, and I thank you.

Words can't express how sorry I am for your loss.

BayouMickey,
I'm so sorry to hear about your wife's passing. I have thought about you often.
My prayers& hugs are with you.

Thank you for sharing and I'm glad to know you have fond memories.

Much love,
Dawn

Thank you for sharing such a special, loving memory. My heartfelt sympathy for your loss.:hug:

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to take comfort in your memories. Thank you for listening to the Podcast.

So, so sorry for your lost. Memories are great to have, and if they are Disney memories, they are that much better. The Dis makes all memories special.:sad1:

Having recently lost a parent this October I share your pain. I too have reflected on many wonderful years with my Mother and several trips that she and I took to WDW. You too will reflect on those fond shared memories of your Disney dreams and adventures for the rest of your life.

I am sorry for your loss.

DR NYKCB (Ken)

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear wife, but I'm glad you have such fun memories to comfort you!

Sayhello

I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm glad the site and the show provided you with wonderful memories and I'll be sure to keep you and your family in my prayers.

Pete

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing this with us. I hope you find some comfort here in our community.

i'm so very sorry for your loss....i can't begin to imagine the sadness at the loss of one's spouse...
but i do understand the fond memories of planning your disney vacations together and listening to the podcast and reading the boards together.....

you're in my thoughts and prayers.. :hug:

:hug: I'm so sorry for your loss! I'm glad that you have so many great memories, and I know you'll never forget them. <3

Thank you all so much for the sympathies.
Pete, I can still picture her giggling hysterically everytime you went on a rant. She would sit and listen on pins and needles waiting to see if/when you would go off lol. It's just amazing how something so simple as a forum can become so big in the hearts of many. Here's a picture of her doing what she loved best in her DIS shirt I made her:
26613_1242329185496_6573033_n.jpg

I'm sure she's wearing it still, she really was one of the unseen diehard fans..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter