My DGD has gone over to the dark side!

Cinderella909

Mouseketeer
We currently planning our third visit to WDW for this summer. I've already planned the intineray and made our dinning reservations. Looked really nice too. My DGD does not know that we are going back and will be told right before we leave for WDW. She just loves surprises.

Just picked up my DGD for the weekend when she says to me, 'I want to go to Orlando to ride the Cat In The Hat!' Evidently, she has seen a picture.

So.... it looks like Island of Adventure is a must do this summer. We not left WDW on our previous trips. Keep in mind that she doesn't know Disney is in Orlando, just the Cat In The Hat ride. I was hoping not do to the Universal bits for a while, as we've barely hit Disney. Guess we might have to start to be commandos! :scared1:

So, where do I go to find out more about Island of Adventure, Harry Potter and all of Universal? Is one day enough to see the high lights? Do they have fast passes? :confused3

If anyone could point in me in the right direction, I'd be much apreciatative!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter