My DD was hired for her 1st teaching position!

I kind of think our college kids can figure out what courses and programs they need for their professional certification without resorting to asking on the DIS. My daughter (gasp) asked her college adviser. :faint:

During my short time here, it seems like some people ask DIS first instead of where they should be asking. Not sure if they want to increase their post count or they don't know there is more to the Internet outside of DIS. You can actually get information from the correct places instead of here. Lol

During my short time here, it seems like some people ask DIS first instead of where they should be asking. Not sure if they want to increase their post count or they don't know there is more to the Internet outside of DIS. You can actually get information from the correct places instead of here. Lol

I think it's more the moms who've been asking the DIS....:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter