My DD did SOOOOO good!!!!

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
My DD is on a dance team. It is a pre-team (it is the youngest team in the organization). Anyway they had their Christmas show tonight, they performed 4 dances and she did SOOOOOO good!!!! :cheer2: I am so proud of her!

she has the show tonight, tommorow a Christmas pageant for Latvian school and then we run to a dance competition and then Sunday they have a repeat of tonights show! WOW!!!!! She is going to be tired come Monday!

Congratulations to DD and you also Mom! My DD recently made her Performance Dance team for the 2nd year as one of the very youngest dancers they have had. We are so proud of her! I know first hand the time, work, and sacrifice that goes into being on the team for both the kids and the parents! You will have lots of fun!! Hugs to your dancer! :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter