My daughter's famous!!!

Lovely photo Karen - hope you managed to work out how to print it off. Certainly warrants being displayed.

It loooks like it might be an Associated Press photo Karen. If it is you can request a copy using the form here.

Thanks, David! :hug: You are so clever!!! :idea: I've submitted a request - will let you know what happens... :thumbsup2

its so wonderful for one our own dissers to have a great photo.

thanks for sharing

susan

Thanks, David! :hug: You are so clever!!! :idea: I've submitted a request - will let you know what happens... :thumbsup2

:blush: Just a flash of inspiration and Google did the rest. Speaking of which - 3 pages of Google results isn't bad - that picture is all over the place isn't it. Did Sophie have to sign a waiver or anything?

Yes, her permission was required - surprisingly, for someone who hates having her photo taken, she gave it and signed!!!

Anyway, thanks to you, David :worship: I have been able to order a copy!!! I'm delighted!!! :goodvibes

Yes, her permission was required - surprisingly, for someone who hates having her photo taken, she gave it and signed!!!

Anyway, thanks to you, David :worship: I have been able to order a copy!!! I'm delighted!!! :goodvibes

I'm so glad you managed to get a copy. :thumbsup2

I'm glad you got a copy from AP. Well done David:thumbsup2
It's a lovely natural photo that captured a great moment and I can see how AP managed to circulate it well::yes::
Great for you and Richard:lovestruc especially if Sophie :cutie: (like me) doesn't like being photographed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter