my comments on dining

buzz2400

<font color=teal>The TF waves to buzz2400's DS
just back from using the dining plan. here is what I think about the places I ate (bear in mind that this is the first time I have been to each place)

concourse at contemporary - very good, had filet mignon

50's prime time - had adr's, had to wait a very long for a table. was put way in back in little room. atmosphere terrible. had a waitress who had broken english. food was so so.

whispering canyon - not too many antics going on. Food was terrific.

La Cellier - food great

chef mickey - we were seated at what I was told was one of the two tables for two people. We felt so out of it that they should have just put us in the bathroom or kitchen. Food was not that good.

sci fi - they showed advertisements on the screen, no film clips. Food was terrible.

Kona - Food was disgusting.

All in all, I didn't have to pay so I am not complaining. We used up our quick services and snacks as well but it was very hard. Way too much food. The only thing I hated was that all the sit down dinners had to have reservations. I would rather have been spontaneous but you had to schedule all the meals and how do you know how hungry you will be on say tuesday at 6 p.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter