my coke rewards free cedar point tix

i tried the ones from the 12 packs (coke and coke zero) and a bunch of diet coke bottle caps and no dice ;( would love to snag a knotts ticket since we live local.

I ended up able to get 4 tix thanks to multiple accounts in our house....

I entered (via their instructions...don't enter them the "normal" way) -- Coke, Spite, Diet Coke and PowerAde -- all 2 liter bottle caps.

I entered them into the special place but EVERY code I enter says it's not eligible! Coke, diet coke, sprite....NONE of them have worked! Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

If I enter them into link place, they won't work, but if I put them into my regular account they give me points. Frustrating! I have a whole bucket ful of caps, and I can't get my ticket!!

cjniz29 I have two thoughts on the issue- how old are your caps? Maybe they're too old for the code ranges to be programmed in for the promotion. Second, do you have to be above bronze level to participate?

OTH - equally frustrating, my page keeps refreshing halfway through entering the code and I can't actually enter any codes to see if they work. :headache:

I actually called today, and was told that they are aware of the problem, they are working on it, and I need to keep checking back. Codes work if I use them for just points, but not for the tickets. And some of them for sure, came right out of the cold case at the gas station and tried to use them!

Second, do you have to be above bronze level to participate?

just as an FYI on this -- your status level doesn't matter. I am bronze and it worked....my wife didn't even have any points in her old account, and it still worked on her -- she hadn't even signed in to the "new" version before entering the codes for tix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter