My Coke Rewards - Are there any worth saving for?

Yeah, I have about 1500 points but haven't found anything worthwhile. I don't want to do the sweeps, b/c that's just like wasting the points. So I keep hoping something good will come but haven't found anything yet.

My DH is the Coke drinker in our house so we don't drink a lot...been saving for years.

I'm almost tempted to do the disney gift card ONLY b/c that's $15 more than I would have ... but it just kills me to spend that many points on $15 when other prizes/gift cards are a lot less.

I could use free tickets to Sea World or Six Flags!

I've cashed in for movie tickets, Nike $50 gift card and last year was able to get 2 tickets to Universal Studios Orlando (that was of course the best!)

We drive to our vacation destinations so I save my points to get free sodas for the road trips. It saves me money for vacation.

I've just started collecting, which is tragic, if you had any idea how much soda I drink... I figure even if I don't ever get anythign "big" with the points... I am more likely to buy bottles than go through drive-thrus now, so at least I'll save money that way (ie- CVS has coke 2-liters 10/$10 this week, and those are 3 pts each, but a coke from McD's is $1.90 and no points... so which is a better choice?)

I just took over running my office's snack bar, we do canned sodas, so while I stock according to demand and what is on sale, I get whatever points come in the cartons... and I am TOTALLY scrounging in the recycling bins here. No pride at all. :) I doubt I'll have 1000 points by the end of this summer, and our trip is next spring... but maybe I'll be able to pick up a gift card or something some day... thanks for all the hints, y'all!!!

Has anyone won anything from their sweepstakes or is it a waste of time and points.

My Dh Always gets the coupons for free 12 packs. Coke Zero is his beverage of choice, so we just roll the points back into more soda!

I usually use mine to get the photobooks from Snapfish for our Disney trips...
I have gotten 5 so far...

Wish they would have Disney Gift cards or tickets.. :confused3

We got 6 tickets to see the Thunder play in OKC earlier this years. They were the 2nd row from the top but as we say, free is free. My husband took our 2 boys and their friends.

I have 4 tickets to Universal in Floirda on the fridge that I hope we can use and I got 2 tickets to Silver Dollar City before they were out of stock. In the past they had crock pots, and sandwich cookers that I got for others I work with. So it has been a good thing for us....

Man there are some nice rewards in here. There doesn't seem to be anything of worth right now. We have around 4000 points right now.

My favorite thing on Mycokerewards was the $1.00 off a 12 pack. But their long gone. I won a pair of tickets to six flags through their sweepstakes. No, I didn't use any points either. If you click on the Rules and see if the sweepstakes has rule 5c. You can get a free entry by clicking on the link and typeing in a cryptic code. I'm hoping the Universal Hollywood tickets return. I didn't have 1000 points at the time but right after I got them, the tickets were gone.

If you go to concerts, the Live Nation gift certificates are a good deal and they are available most of the time -- probably b/c people don't know quite what they are. We have two Live Nation venues nearby.

A long time ago I got a $25 gift certificate to anywhere online -- used it to buy a Disney gift certificate.

More recently, I got my mom a magazine subscription.

I've also got a few free items for when you entered certain codes -- two college football T-shirts, a Coca-Cola 600 backpack and a Mello Yello Shirt.

I use to be a coke a day addict but set myself to quit the afternoon caffeine habit. I never knew how hard it would be to stop drinking a coke. But now two weeks into withdrawals I am now coke free.

I still have a few hundred points not worth very much at all.

They used to have Conde Nast gift cards to use for getting magazines, and I would redeem my points for a few of those for gifts. My last points were redeemed for an Omaha Steaks gift card that I used to get something for DH for his birthday. Although we don't drink tons of soda around here, we do entertain/have friends over often, and we always provide soda as one of the drinks. Also, my uncle pretty much lives off of Diet Coke and he'll save all of his caps for when he sees me. :goodvibes

They had the free 12 pack coupon as recently as 2 weeks ago because I sent for that. There are also lots of magazines to choose from. I like to turn mine in for gift cards. In the past I've gotten $5 to Cracker Barrel, $5 to Maggiano's, $5 to Chili's and $10 to K Mart.

They had the free 12 pack coupon as recently as 2 weeks ago because I sent for that..

Do you remember how many points they were? I got 18 of them when it was on a Wednesday special many months ago and I haven't seen them since.

Edited to add...
Never mind. I found them but they're 240 points!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter