My boyfriend and I broke up today.

Well here is what I would have done. I would have walked up to him and said, why hello {insert name here}. What is going on? Wait is that another girlfriend? {now would come the slap across his face} and then I would say, I hope you too have fun together. and walked off.

I know I'm not the first to say this but you deserve WAY better then him. Any guy that cheats on you isn't worth crying over. Although I probally wouldn't have done anything other then slapping him b/c well I'm like that. But don't cry over him and spend that time that you could be crying over him finding someone way better.

I know where you're coming from. I've had a guy I thought was great cheat on me. Don't cry over him. If he cheated on you, he was a complete jerk and immature. I also admire your self control for not slapping him. My current boyfriend punched my ex the day I broke up with him because I found out he had cheated on me. I got revenge through karma, though. The ex is gonna be a daddy soon (and he's just turned 16. And it isn't mine. I love karma).

Aww i'm sorry. Don't cry over him he's a jerkk. If you need anyone to talk to feel free to PM me. :grouphug:

if i was that guy i would've beat the **** outta myself. that sux that you had to go through that. you def made the right decision :thumbsup2

Aww, thanks for all your kind words!! I'm more or less the same as yesterday, emotionally except for the fact that I got a wedding invitation for a good friend of mine who is 2 grades, and 3 yrs older than me. She is marrying her middle school sweetheart. I was really hoping I would be one of the those people who did marry their high school sweetheart, but alas, no such luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter