My Boss Kept it from me :scared1:

Serrina89

Mouseketeer
So at work, everybody knows I am disney obsessed. I'm going to disney in August and frequently check the boards, read trip reports, and spit out random disney facts. Well today I get to work and am told that my immediate boss went on vacation.....I think well that's odd since he didn't mention it before....oh well time to get back to work........... 10 min ago he sent me a pic of him in front of cinderella's castle. :eek: I was so shocked, and everyone knew except me....best prank/shock ever :thumbsup2. Does anyone else have more stories like these where people Disney shock you?

That is so mean but also soooo hilarious at the same time! Bet you can't wait for your boss to get home already so you can talk Disney together! :')

I had the opposite Disney shock. My family went to Disney over Christmas break, I work at a grade school and our new principle is a HUGE Disney World addict. We had discovered our mutual love of the parks early in the year and talked often of our upcoming trips and plans.

So for NYE we went to Beaches and Cream to try out the Kitchen Sink and I posted a picture of it on facebook. He comments Wow that looks just like the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream. And I replied It is! He was shocked, after all our talks he didn't remember we were going then. So he stalked my facebook page for the rest of the week, he is leaving very soon for his trip so now I can check his out of facebook too!

That is so mean but also soooo hilarious at the same time! Bet you can't wait for your boss to get home already so you can talk Disney together! :')

Yes. I can't wait but even more so to go on vacation in august and send him a pic (muhahahahaha--sweet revenge).

I started in my current dept about a year ago.

My boss and her boss went to WDW to see about having our yearly employee award winner trip there...

My Boss knows I'm a disney nut. Turns out she goes twice a year every year! I never knew! after her meeting, she spent some time down there with her hubby. Sigh. I'm going in Oct..we go every 5 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter