My Big Fat Disney Solo Weekend: April 2015 Trip Report - COMPLETED

Elevationist

Princess No-Pants
::MickeyMo:butterfly::MinnieMo
My Big Fat Disney Solo Weekend: Quick & Dirty Style!
(The Trip That Was... Then Wasn't... Then Was Again!)

:cutie:
An April 2015 Trip Report

Hi, everybody! I just returned tonight from a whirlwind 3-night solo trip to Walt Disney World! It was a quick but AWESOME trip... I hope you'll all enjoy my selfie skills and the accompanying memories! :cutie:

THE DETAILS:

Who: Just Me, Myself, and I!

What: A Quick & Dirty Weekend Getaway
When: April 24-27, 2015
Where: Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter (Plus one off-property cheap-o bed for 1 night)
Why: Because I had a work function down there, and then it got cancelled and I was super sad... So I just went anyhow! :D

THE WEEKEND WARRIOR:

princessday.jpg

ME: Billie, 34 years old :cutie:
~ WDW planning is my life. I work as a travel agent and my favorite part of my job are my Walt Disney World clients. I wish I could say I'm a lifelong WDW junkie, but sadly that's just not the case. I have memories my first trip when I was 5 years old, with my mother and father and grandmother. But coming from a family who doesn't vacation, I wasn't exposed to WDW again until I was 17 and a senior in high school. We came down for "Grad Night," but being thrill-seeking teenagers, Disney was boring and Universal was more fun. (I'm hanging my head in shame even as I type this! :sad2: ) Fortunately, a year and a half later, a good friend who did have a love of Disney invited me to join her on a trip at the beginning of January 2000. And wouldn't you know it, I had the most amazing time, and I cried the night we left. I finally understood the magic, and I have been hooked ever since, returning as often as possible! :cutie:

Favorite Character: Minnie Mouse
Favorite Movie: Beauty and the Beast
Favorite Princess: Belle
Favorite Song: Someday My Prince Will Come
Favorite Park: Epcot, with Magic Kingdom a VERY close second! (Almost too close to call!)
Favorite Ride: I'm incapable of choosing one over all favorite! However, my favorites in each park are Splash Mountain, Soarin', Tower of Terror, and Kilimanjaro Safaris.
Favorite Show: Illuminations, but Celebrate the Magic is slowly starting to edge it out!

Last edited:

I'm here! Can't wait to read about he trip so happy you had good weather (at least no rain)

I'm here too...ooohhh a dining report too... going check that out too!

I'm in! I am so excited to hear all about it. And, of course, I am loving the tiara picture! Why have I never taken my tiara on a Disney trip?!? What is wrong with me? Sheesh.....

Found you!! I'm excited to hear all about your trip! Yours is the first PTR since I've been back on the DIS after a long absence, where I followed the whole thing and am now coming over to continue reading about how the actual trip went down!!! I hope everything (that you wanted to) went according to plan after all that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter