my beloved MJ has lost the battle

EG...I'm sitting here in tears right now for a man I never met. But that's how strong MJ's personality was...that he could reach out across these boards and make us laugh with him...and now miss him.

You'll certainly be in our thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself. And be on the lookout...he's sure to have a last laugh somehow.

You said this so well, CT_Dad. I am so sorry for your loss EG. My prayers are with you and your family.

I am soooo sorry to hear this sad news:guilty:
my thoughts are with you and your family :hug:

I'm so terribly sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Im sorry for your loss EG. I never actively talked to him but rather we commented back and forth as we all do. However he did make my cool evil one alabama license plate with maleficent on it. Now here was someone I didnt really know who had taken enough notice to make me something like that. I dont know what to say to make things better for you but if I had a million words they still wouldnt be enough. We are all here for you !

EG,

I am so, so sorry for your loss. I've never conversed with MJ and rarely posted at the same time(s), but I always enjoyed reading his posts and they ALWAYS brought a smile to my face. Someone with a personality that could shine through the internet is truly a rare trait and he will most certainly be missed. If there is anything any of us can do, please know that we are all here for you.

:grouphug: :grouphug:

EG my thoughts and prayers are with you right now. MJ was a true rare gem and often brought laughter from me and a giggle from Little Grumpy. Rest assured he will not be forgotten. Please take solace in the fact that you and your familly are in the the prayers of ALL of us here :grouphug: :grouphug:

I am SO sorry! :grouphug: I never really "knew" him, but I did have the absolute pleasure to read his posts and they always were the light in a dark tunnel. My thoughts and prayers are with you tonight. :hug:

EG....My heart breaks for you and your family. If there is Anything...ANYTHING at all...that I can do, please just let me know. I'm so deeply in shock. Sending you the biggest hug and many many prayers to help you through this.

Maddi

I was so shocked when I read this, it is so hard to believe that we will not have MJ around to make us laugh. I feel like many others that although we never met, I knew him. Cheering for CB2 was such fun and all because I accepted his bribe of food and drink. I will miss him.

You and your family are in my thoughts. :hug:

OH. MY. GOD.

I had written to him, mentioning that his siggy had a misspelling in it. Instead of SPACESHIP Earth, it was SpaceHIP Earth. He wrote back on February 15th and gave me an award. I'm posting his PM here:
Mumbling Jumba said:
In all the time I have had that up, no one noticed, so this is for you.

agnes.jpg

If you would like something special for your siggie, send me a picture and I will make it for you.

Thanks.

so so sorry,
agnes!

I am so sorry EG. I am so very sorry. :hug:

MJ was the centerpiece to this community, and he will be missed.

My deepest sympathy to you. The love you two shared was even evident here on the board. I'm so shocked to read this. We were given such a gift to have him here posting yesterday. He gave me so many giggles and smiles with his posts during the past couple months. Please feel our hugs - you will be constantly in our thoughts and prayers.

Oh dear. I am so sorry to hear the news. If there is anything we can do for you EG . My prayers and thoughts are with you:grouphug:

I am SO sorry to hear that. MJ was always a true life-force, full of joy and fun here on the DIS. Thank you for letting us know. You will be in my prayers during this really hard time. :hug: :hug: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter