My basement weight lose challenge

RunDanceSkate

Walking to Disney
I need to lose weight and to do so I need to get off my butt. I also need to declutter my basement. So I am taking bags of donations and garbage out of my basement, weighing them (by weighing myself both without and with the bags/boxes). Then walking them over to the donate bin in the church parking lot nearby, or the garage for the garbage. When I take the last bag for the day out, I will also take my dog and go for a walk. It's a start.

I will actually be bringing up all the "good stuff" from the basement as well, reorganizing and creating my sewing room to allow me to work from home without using my dining room.

Today I got rid of 51lbs of clutter.
No weight loss yet :)
Time spent being active 1hr 45min

Anyone else need to declutter their house?

Goals:
Weight Lose goal for house 1000 lbs
Weight Lose goal for myself 25lbs
Active time goal for myself 4 hrs per day

You go! I need to declutter, but it's all my husband's stuff and if I organize it for him, he won't be able to find it. He likes clutter.:rotfl2: But I need to lose a few pounds, so I will walk up and down the steps with you:woohoo:

Well my dog is loving this so far. That cat not so much, he wants to sit on my lap. Found some of his toys though so he was happily playing for awhile.

Today I got rid of 60lbs of clutter. (8 lbs was things returned to the store)

weight loss according to the Wii 2.6lbs but some of it is normal fluctuation.

Time spent being active 2hr

Goals:
Weight Lose goal for house 1000 lbs - 111 = 889lbs
Weight Lose goal for myself 25lbs - 2 = 23lbs
Active time goal for myself 4 hrs per day = halfway there

Feeling under the weather today, bad cold but still got stuff done.

54lbs of clutter

weight loss = no change

Time spent being active 2hr 15min

Goals:
Weight Lose goal for house 1000 lbs - 165 = 835lbs
Weight Lose goal for myself 25lbs - 2 = 23lbs
Active time goal for myself 4 hrs per day = more than halfway there

My house is feeling lighter everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!